No announcement yet.

579 RWHP and 540 FT LBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've entered all seven but DNF'd the first two.
    D R A G - W E E K - '05 - '06 - '07 - '08 - '09 - '10 - '11 - '12 - '13 - '14 - '15 - '16 - '17

Comment

^^^^^^ I knew you were there at least 6 times. I remember you were in the camero the first year. I was talking with Vince and we couldn't remember if you missed one year or not. Awesome, one more deranged person on the planet!!!
      All 12 Drag Weeks, same junk

Comment

Sorry to miss that Steve,
        First place SSBBNA 2014 and 2015
        Second place SSBBNA 2016
        Third place SSBBNA 2017
        Quickest ET in DD and Quickest Pontiac 2008, 2016 and 2017
        All 13 years of Drag Week in a Black 1969 Pontiac with Pontiac Power

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGTO View Post
          Just got done talking to Danny and Tom and as far as we can tell, Danny's the only one who has completed all 7. Kinda like a Long Hauler of Drag Week. I've been to all 7 but broke in 2010. Norm's been to all 7 and Tom also all 7 and broke I think only the first year. But for sure has ran the same car for all 7. We think Steve Bowyer's been to most if not all, being a spectator in 05 but do't know if he made it to all the tracks all 7 yrs. There's a lotta 6 yr people that started in 06 and have been to all since. I think Jay Brown is an 05'er and missed 1 yr. Bill I think your in the same boat. Maybe 2 yrs lost. If any of this is wrong or anyone want's to add to it or has more info, please respond. Merry Chistmas to all and best of the future. Vince
          I missed 09 but made the rest. And used 3 different mustangs. Tommy missed 09 and 10 because he was banned from the cobra's
          used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

I got thinking about that later. I knew you missed 1. I also understand the Cobra bann. Remember passing us in Mississippi or was that Ala. and you finally got it stopped in Miss.
            Second place SSBBNA 2016
            Third place SSBBNA 2017

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGTO View Post
              I got thinking about that later. I knew you missed 1. I also understand the Cobra bann. Remember passing us in Mississippi or was that Ala. and you finally got it stopped in Miss.
              Yep I do. Bubba said he had some video of that but I have not seen it. that stupid car pulls like a nuclear peterbuilt.. I can't wait to run it at Turk's new gig.

Comment

Is the new gig going to be in Ohio?
                Second place SSBBNA 2016
                Third place SSBBNA 2017

Comment

yep. the ohio mile I think it's called

Comment

Paul hotel reservations are already made for the Ohio event

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyG View Post
                      Paul hotel reservations are already made for the Ohio event
                      Joey hook me up with your hotel info.. im coming to get in everybodies way... i live 40 mins from the event, but i know all the real fun happens after hours . so im hoteling it...
                      Dustin, in Cincinnati

Comment

Originally posted by mcat View Post
                        Joey hook me up with your hotel info.. im coming to get in everybodies way... i live 40 mins from the event, but i know all the real fun happens after hours . so im hoteling it...
                        Kickass! At the Holiday Inn Exp. I thinkit may be close to capacity, but I think there maybe room my friend

Comment

Working...
                        X