X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoeyG
    replied
    Originally posted by mcat View Post
    Joey hook me up with your hotel info.. im coming to get in everybodies way... i live 40 mins from the event, but i know all the real fun happens after hours . so im hoteling it...
    Kickass! At the Holiday Inn Exp. I thinkit may be close to capacity, but I think there maybe room my friend

Leave a comment:

• mcat
    replied
    Originally posted by JoeyG View Post
    Paul hotel reservations are already made for the Ohio event
    Joey hook me up with your hotel info.. im coming to get in everybodies way... i live 40 mins from the event, but i know all the real fun happens after hours . so im hoteling it...

Leave a comment:

• JoeyG
    replied
    Paul hotel reservations are already made for the Ohio event

Leave a comment:

• Paul Whalen
    replied
    yep. the ohio mile I think it's called

Leave a comment:

• BlackGTO
    replied
    Is the new gig going to be in Ohio?

Leave a comment:

• Paul Whalen
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackGTO View Post
    I got thinking about that later. I knew you missed 1. I also understand the Cobra bann. Remember passing us in Mississippi or was that Ala. and you finally got it stopped in Miss.
    Yep I do. Bubba said he had some video of that but I have not seen it. that stupid car pulls like a nuclear peterbuilt.. I can't wait to run it at Turk's new gig.

Leave a comment:

• BlackGTO
    replied
    I got thinking about that later. I knew you missed 1. I also understand the Cobra bann. Remember passing us in Mississippi or was that Ala. and you finally got it stopped in Miss.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Whalen
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackGTO View Post
    Just got done talking to Danny and Tom and as far as we can tell, Danny's the only one who has completed all 7. Kinda like a Long Hauler of Drag Week. I've been to all 7 but broke in 2010. Norm's been to all 7 and Tom also all 7 and broke I think only the first year. But for sure has ran the same car for all 7. We think Steve Bowyer's been to most if not all, being a spectator in 05 but do't know if he made it to all the tracks all 7 yrs. There's a lotta 6 yr people that started in 06 and have been to all since. I think Jay Brown is an 05'er and missed 1 yr. Bill I think your in the same boat. Maybe 2 yrs lost. If any of this is wrong or anyone want's to add to it or has more info, please respond. Merry Chistmas to all and best of the future. Vince
    I missed 09 but made the rest. And used 3 different mustangs. Tommy missed 09 and 10 because he was banned from the cobra's

Leave a comment:

• BlackGTO
    replied
    Sorry to miss that Steve,

Leave a comment:

• turbolaw
    replied
    ^^^^^^ I knew you were there at least 6 times. I remember you were in the camero the first year. I was talking with Vince and we couldn't remember if you missed one year or not. Awesome, one more deranged person on the planet!!!

Leave a comment:

• ProCharged509
    replied
    I've entered all seven but DNF'd the first two.

Leave a comment:

• BlackGTO
    replied
    Just got done talking to Danny and Tom and as far as we can tell, Danny's the only one who has completed all 7. Kinda like a Long Hauler of Drag Week. I've been to all 7 but broke in 2010. Norm's been to all 7 and Tom also all 7 and broke I think only the first year. But for sure has ran the same car for all 7. We think Steve Bowyer's been to most if not all, being a spectator in 05 but do't know if he made it to all the tracks all 7 yrs. There's a lotta 6 yr people that started in 06 and have been to all since. I think Jay Brown is an 05'er and missed 1 yr. Bill I think your in the same boat. Maybe 2 yrs lost. If any of this is wrong or anyone want's to add to it or has more info, please respond. Merry Chistmas to all and best of the future. Vince

Leave a comment:

• CDMBill
    replied
    How many are left in the All Seven Club now? I think its down to one hand right? I think Tom's Ray-Jay kit is older than some of the competitors at Drag Week.

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    Originally posted by turbolaw View Post
    Peak of 18 psi. But I think JeffMcKC hits the nail on the head when he states the INTAKE is seeing 18 psi. Due to the basic unported Edelbrock Performer RPM heads I'm using, and the cam dynamics, it's probable the combustion chambers is seeing less boost. See ya '12, Tom H
    Tom and I had a talk about how Boost is by product of a restriction, its not always restricted in the cylinder first.

Leave a comment:

• turbolaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Whalen View Post
    thats cool. nice numbers. Turbos will rule the world someday... Didn't you run a low 10?
    Yes Paul, I took my skirt off and ran it hard like you told me to with the twisted axle. It went 10:18 @131 witha 1.45 60' time.
    We miss you Grumpy. I think I'm the only one who has competed in all 7 Drag Weeks with the same JUNK.
    That is right Scott. The cop stories keep building up, sigh. We'll see ya in '12?
    Last edited by turbolaw; December 10, 2011, 12:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X