Rules!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlackGTO View Post
    Dumb question? Why is the time stamp on these threads so far east? Must go through Russia or England.
    Under Settings, General Setting, there is a Date/Time Optioins Section where you can set your time zone. Default is GMT
    Click image for larger version

Name:	BSsettings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	860268
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

• WOW, my day's complete. I learned something. Thanks Neal, As you can sumise, I'm not versed well in this stuff.
      First place SSBBNA 2014 and 2015
      Second place SSBBNA 2016
      Third place SSBBNA 2017
      Quickest ET in DD and Quickest Pontiac 2008, 2016 and 2017
      All 13 years of Drag Week in a Black 1969 Pontiac with Pontiac Power

Comment

• Your Welcome.
        Last edited by nesabo; February 9, 2012, 08:34 AM.
        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

• If it takes this long to proof read this years rules, I may need a lawyer to understand them!
          Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

• Its in "loop hole" Proof Reading its going to be months
            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

• their teasing us now..they put something about dragweek on there web site..no rules or anything..
              Last edited by bulletproof; February 9, 2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• David is a Cruel, Cruel, Man
                2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange65 View Post
                  If it takes this long to proof read this years rules, I may need a lawyer to understand them!
                  you may wish to retract that statement. It's possible a lawyer will be driving a Buick on this shindig this year....
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• I hope so....
                    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                      you may wish to retract that statement. It's possible a lawyer will be driving a Buick on this shindig this year....
                      Counselor, that ship has sailed, there has been a lawyer on Drag Week in '05. '06' 07 and '11 and there will be one again this year.
                      Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

• Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
                        Counselor, that ship has sailed, there has been a lawyer on Drag Week in '05. '06' 07 and '11 and there will be one again this year.
                        ... but does he drive a Buick?

Comment

• Only in China, on Drag Week he drives a ragtop Mustang.
                          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

• poor guy, having to slum it like that

Comment

• Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
                              I heard those heads went in for one of those new fangled fancy pants valve jobs that go all the way up to the intake flange!!!

Way I figure it, Crow had a good 40HP on me before the valve job. Ill be down 80+ now.......
                              Get some of that HP back and put a third pedal in that car Who you been listening to?

Comment

Working...
                              X