No announcement yet.

Rules are out- watcha bringing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotel reservations are done,now the car. Should be back with my '57 Ford, this time with a turbo'd small block.
    DD or may try SB/PA.

Comment

I was thinking of taking the cammaro SB N/A for 2012 but had a great time in the 1940 Ford in the DD Class. I will make the decision in Setember.
      Drag Week 2006 11.00 index DNF
      Drag Week 2011 DD
      Drag week 2012 Hot Rod Winner
      Drag week 2013 Hot Rod Winner

Comment

bring the 40. i like seeing the old stuff...

Comment

I was looking at bringing a 64 Fairlane in the Gasser class but I'm at square one with engines for that as I can't run a 429-460 BBF and that is all I have these days.

So its back with the silver barge, but hey its going to be convertable weather right?
          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Bringing the green turd, and the pinhole leak is fixed from the nitrous nozzle bung

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

These are our 3 toys from last year. In November, while visiting with my brothers, I traded to get the 67 Blue Belvedere. since then, I've added new wheels (centerline revs), Drag Radials (not doing the slick/street tire change again every day), sub-frame connectors (those 11's on squeeze were twisting it up pretty good last year) and new leaf springs (last year it would rub the tires if you added too much gear or extra people, not acceptable for a mule car or a shine runner!)

Part of the trade was...I have to build my brother who drove the Belvedere, an engine for this truck, so he can come after Bulletproof!! 512 big block Mopar with Edelbrock RPM heads, Weiand tunnel ram with 2 750's, Cal Custom valve covers, with a hilborn style scoop peaking through the hood, The plan is to do a loose tribute/ what if of Dick Boynton's '63 Winternationals winning B/FX 413 powered Dodge pick-up.
              Last edited by MoparBilly; February 12, 2012, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Oh...that's the gasser plan! Neato

I'm still thinking. We have a few months yet to figure it out, right?
                My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

hell yeah !!! that looks awesome.......plenty of room to carry parts

Comment

I'll be back in the Mustang but running on all 8 cylinders instead of just 6. It looks like my modified front floors take me out of Pro Street N/A now so I'll be back in DD, since my car would wet itself in the company of the true Unlimited cars.
                    Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Still planning on getting the falcon going, got most of the stuff to build the "new" 302, x303 cam, edelbrock 1.95" intake valve aluminum heads, not sure on the intake that will be on it by September, dual edels on the offy, single holley on the airgap, or EFI?
                      AOD trans with tci streetfighter converter
                      8.8 with 4.10 gears.
                      Leaf springs, caltracs
                      minitubbed, subframe connectors

Probabaly SB/NA, or DD, have no illusions of being competitive in ET - first goal is to get there.... second goal is to finish.

lots of work to do.....
                      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

SSR SB/NA

2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                        First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                        2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                        2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Jeez Jeff -there's a couple acres of open space under that hood, no wonder you don't mind reading plugs often.

Looking forward to meeting you down south this year, I have lots to learn.
                          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                            Jeez Jeff -there's a couple acres of open space under that hood, no wonder you don't mind reading plugs often.

Looking forward to meeting you down south this year, I have lots to learn.
                            If they are gapped its a 10 minute swap with a 5 minute break in the middle. The Plugs in the heads are relocated, it uses a RHM Header bolt pattern.

I have cleaned it up some, relocated fuel lines, and went back to a electric vaccuum pump
                            Last edited by JeffMcKC; February 13, 2012, 02:13 PM.
                            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

I'll bring my ole pig again. If the funding is there for more safety equipment, I may spray it and give SB/PA a try.
                              Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
                                I'll bring my ole pig again. If the funding is there for more safety equipment, I may spray it and give SB/PA a try.

Tell your sister in law not to drive that week and stay home.(hope shes doing good)

Comment

Working...
                                X