Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The List: Whatcha Bringin' and What Class ya Runnin'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift McT
    replied
    Just laughed breakfast out the nose. Ok, still a maybe..

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    Yep building the whole car in 45 days and showing up was my win, personal goals are keys.

1st year I made it 10 miles and over heated towed it the other 3 days on a trailer found a storage placed and dumped it on the last two for a water pump pulley I figured out 4 hrs into the first day. Still had a Ball, even on the others I did not make it all the way on. in 07 I won but was more fun doing Doc's engine that night, 08 3 days in the lead, and the giant wheelie put me out. 09 stuck on the dyno I was bummed that year for sure! 10 went in the lead, lets see forgot wallet at pump, helped two guys, fuel leak, picked up wallet at Cop Shop, fixed injector,after some great Drag Week guys helped find one and ran me to get wallet and all over heck back to car, got stuck in Rush hour 1/2 late, drove 5 hrs back played with EFI tuning, hurt Back loading. Still had a good time. 11 well I took son over car, got to go 2 days to the track and tell my boy about it and he felt better and cant wait till he can go ( next year) 12 hope to be there, its the only thing that brought me back to cars after 15 years away and I do it for the people of it, not so much the cars or wining.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    Jeffroe?

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    Jeff who?

Leave a comment:

• MoparBilly
    replied
    Originally posted by BBR View Post
    It ain't about being competitive, it's about the experience especially for your first time.

DING, Ding, ding, We have a winner!! It's alot like sex, you don't have to be good to enjoy yourself, and I doubt many passed up the first opportunity because they wanted to make sure they were going to be impressive right away!!!

I think many forget that Larry didn't win the first few he went on either... Not to mention Jeff's first attempt!

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    It ain't about being competitive, it's about the experience especially for your first time.

Leave a comment:

• BangShift McT
    replied
    Take me off the list...I'm nowhere in the running time-wise, and the Mustang's stuck with a glass transmission for the summer.

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
    LMAO sure you would........ Are you now trying to say yours makes as much power as mine? Jake wake up, it was just a wet dream.........
    Come up to my weight, and we will find out. ;) Problem is we don't know, because you are sketchy about the weight. put some plates on the front, and lets find out. If you are so sure you have me covered lets try it. Nuttin to lose right?
    Last edited by lun40119; March 8, 2012, 01:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CDMBill
    replied
    Same reason a transvestite still has a peter....... because they are gay!
    I'm going to have to remember that one.

(edited for clarity)

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    LOL...........yeah, what he said!!!

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
    I'd have that pretty boy covered by at least .2!!!
    LMAO sure you would........ Are you now trying to say yours makes as much power as mine? Jake wake up, it was just a wet dream.........

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    So why do half of the goons have Chev motors in them........
    Same reason a transvestie still has a penor....... because they are gay!

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied
    So why do half of the goons have Chev motors in them.
    I wonder the samething...

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    Originally posted by nesabo View Post
    Why yes they are Jake, glad you noticed..
    So why do half of the goons have Chev motors in them................Sha bang!!! Hook line and sinker!!!
    Last edited by lun40119; March 8, 2012, 12:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    If Jake would just put his bullet in a Fox, maybe then he could keep up with Jeff.
    I'd have that pretty boy covered by at least .2!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X