Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The List: Whatcha Bringin' and What Class ya Runnin'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
    Eddie has not learned the lesson Larry displays, If your the Man, everyone knows it, you dont have to keep telling them that you are.
    It still blows me away how just "average joe" Larry is talking with him and hanging out in parking lots.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    If Jake would just put his bullet in a Fox, maybe then he could keep up with Jeff.

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied
    Why yes they are Jake, glad you noticed..

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    Wow......how do you really feel.

I am just trying to convice all the Mustang guys that Mustangs are Fords?!?!?!?

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    Originally posted by DusterDj View Post
    Eddie doesn't plan on running his nitrous this drag week?
    Eddie is just trying to be relivent. The first rule of Drag Week is you have to show up. He is worried about Doc, and thats the wrong car, he should be worried about Kurt ( sp) Johnsons Mustang. Doc is not worried at all, he is not trying to convince everyone on the Net he is the Man like Eddie still is................

Eddie has not learned the lesson Larry displays, If your the Man, everyone knows it, you dont have to keep telling them that you are.

Leave a comment:

• Boss69
    replied
    DD

Daily Driver with the wife's car - Stock 5.0 with a stick and few lil add ons

Leave a comment:

• DusterDj
    replied
    Awesome,

I have a clear understanding. lol

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	contingent.png
Views:	1
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	860907

nevermind the childish editing and wrong font... please don't make me get one printed on the back that says "Bringing the BS" in white krylon

/edit - ah, crap, nevermind the typo too. doh. Speel check will pass a "continent"
    Last edited by Beagle; March 7, 2012, 07:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    Wow - you made a nice effort to put up that insult James (not sure for whom) but I'd give you an "A" for presentation on that puppy.
    Good job Maestro -
    I made a chart like that to win an argument with a girlfriend. I was talked out of it before I actually presented it to her I still have the print out of it in my laptop case. I did that six years ago, she's long gone

Leave a comment:

• Orange65
    replied
    Originally posted by BBR View Post
    No he's been blathering on about running Pro Street N/A.

His MO is: talk a good talk, procrastinate and then bail at the last minute. That's why I made this graphic, lol.

To his credit he has been a couple of times and had some great stories to tell. But whether or not he will go is usually decided in the last few days before the event.
    Awesome graph! It fits for all of us- trust me, I know.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Wow - you made a nice effort to put up that insult James (not sure for whom) but I'd give you an "A" for presentation on that puppy.
    Good job Maestro -
    Last edited by 70chevyC-10; March 7, 2012, 04:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    No he's been blathering on about running Pro Street N/A.

His MO is: talk a good talk, procrastinate and then bail at the last minute. That's why I made this graphic, lol.

To his credit he has been a couple of times and had some great stories to tell. But whether or not he will go is usually decided in the last few days before the event.
    Last edited by BBR; March 7, 2012, 02:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DusterDj
    replied
    Eddie doesn't plan on running his nitrous this drag week?

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    I went with not one expectation my first time........and had a friggin blast!!! Actually, I did have one expectation, but McKc, chickened out so I never got a chance!!!

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
    Shaping up to be the biggest BS contingent yet
    Originally posted by Paul Whalen View Post
    Maybe we should get some BS DW shirts made up. Kinda like the forum freaks powertour shirts
    The Biggest BS contingent yet t-shirts... hmmm. Are you listening BS guys?

James, assuming I can get the paperwork done in time, I would love to be competitive in a jacket class, but if the thing is self-propelled, I'll be ecstatic. I just wanna hang out and see it happen.

89 Lincoln LSC - daily driver
    Last edited by Beagle; March 7, 2012, 05:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X