Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The List: Whatcha Bringin' and What Class ya Runnin'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Franks, same ole junk. 1993 LX Mustang. Street race, sb/pa. Having major issues with car. Has only been out on 3 TNTs all year. First TNT was asked to leave due major leaks. Also having issues getting off work. Anybody hiring in central Illinois?
    Hope to see all in Sept. Tom

Comment

• 79 Malibu LSX Super Street SB/NA

Comment

• Originally posted by Sctrance View Post
        79 Malibu LSX Super Street SB/NA
        Very nice!!! 2 Malibus in SS SB/NA!!! LSX eh? Care to share?
        Last edited by lun40119; July 11, 2012, 04:39 AM.
        Team Clueless
        1st Place SB/NA DW12
        2nd Place SB/NA DW11
        sigpic

Comment

• Cool ! Can you tell us more, your the only other car I have even heard of sign up. I thought it would be all Mustangs with coil overs.
          2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

• I'm bring the same old junk. Running SB/PA. Not making any changes this year. Hope to run low 10's. See ya all there, Tom H
            All 12 Drag Weeks, same junk

Comment

• Grandma fresh

Comment

• Wow, Sctrance, that is an impressive looking car. Good luck this year.
                All 12 Drag Weeks, same junk

Comment

• Thanks turbolaw

Looking forward to DW but not the tow from South Florida and back. This is a father and son deal, dads car, son will shoe.
                  Was in Tulsa Monday, drove to Springfield Mo. and back, roads are tore up everywhere. Should be interesting for the low riders.

Our stuff is 95% ready, trailer is the last big task.
                  With reliable pump gas tune not a contender for fast ET in SS SB/NA but not embarsssing either. Car is a tank, if I had time to spare I would bolt it all in a Mustang notch.
                  Son would disown me but would drive it anyway!

Comment

• Very nice.
                    "Friends don't let friends run the daily driver class,"

Comment

• I feel you, I dont think I have a thing for a bunch of Mustangs. Very nice car!

Comment

• I love the bench seat with racing belts off the cage! Nice set up indeed.

If you don't like the weight.... bolt it in an early falcon instead - the pre 64 cars weighed less than 2500lb with all iron inline 6 and iron transmission. I've added weight to mine with frame connectors etc, it will be interesting to see what it weighs when I'm done.... which can't come soon enough. I keep reminding myself Jeff built his car in 45 days - problem is, I'm not that talented, or fast!
                        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• We’re in DD with the Black 2005 RCSB Silverado, looking for 11.3’s

Hardy Handshakes – Swede & Son
                          Last edited by Swede4; July 12, 2012, 09:07 AM.
                          DragWeek 07, 08, 09, 11, 12 & 2013 with 2nd place in DD

Comment

• Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                            I love the bench seat with racing belts off the cage! Nice set up indeed.

If you don't like the weight.... bolt it in an early falcon instead - the pre 64 cars weighed less than 2500lb with all iron inline 6 and iron transmission. I've added weight to mine with frame connectors etc, it will be interesting to see what it weighs when I'm done.... which can't come soon enough. I keep reminding myself Jeff built his car in 45 days - problem is, I'm not that talented, or fast!
                            KEEP AT IT! I had some help with the paint and odds and ends, it come to a point of "I can only put stuff on" not take stuff off and redo thats always my issue. Every year when it gets cold, I take a running car down to nothing planning to make it better, then "work on it" and put 90% back just like it was....

Comment

• I'm doing just that - but this is the first time I've done lots of this stuff, so I'm still slow at it.

I've gone through another 75/25 gas bottle, and I'm on my second 11lb spool of .o23" mig wire - I swear the Esab wire welds smoother than the weldcote.

Matt and I are going to put in some marathon 3 day weekends - that will help a ton.... tick tock.

I sent you a PM...
                              Last edited by milner351; July 12, 2012, 11:54 AM.
                              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• sent back let me know if I can help

Comment

Working...
                                X