Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The List: Whatcha Bringin' and What Class ya Runnin'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea Jeff I am not serious about the Mustang but low weight might be the smart money in SS NA this year. When they were making the rules I thought for a moment a weight limit would be nice and would be more telling who had the most stink under the hood.
    Was reliving my Super Stock days but jolted back to reality thinking about the fiasco that class has turned into.
    These days we are in it for fun and freinds and thats our approach to DW.
    Although having some years prepping Winston Cup cars I will be holding the endurance card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sctrance View Post
      Yea Jeff I am not serious about the Mustang but low weight might be the smart money in SS NA this year. When they were making the rules I thought for a moment a weight limit would be nice and would be more telling who had the most stink under the hood.
      Was reliving my Super Stock days but jolted back to reality thinking about the fiasco that class has turned into.
      These days we are in it for fun and freinds and thats our approach to DW.
      Although having some years prepping Winston Cup cars I will be holding the endurance card.
      Excellent approach......
      Team Clueless
      1st Place SB/NA DW12
      2nd Place SB/NA DW11
      sigpic

Comment

• ^^what he said!!^^

Yea, I wanted to come back this year faster..
        It wont be any faster, but I'll be back!!

It's just good ole times at Drag Week!!
        Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
        Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
        Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
        Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

• Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
          ^^what he said!!^^

Yea, I wanted to come back this year faster..
          It wont be any faster, but I'll be back!!

It's just good ole times at Drag Week!!
          I just wanted to get to see DW up close ..... and make the trip (complete and in 1 piece)
          Will work on the fast later, just need to get er fired up and back on the road SOON !!!!
          Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

• I am shooting for 5 days no matter the ET. Of Coarse I was doing that last time just foot braking it 1.49 60' and we know how that went broke a injector first drive and 30 min late to day 2 track.
            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

• Yeah I'm batting .500 for Drag Week lifetime and it's so much better when you finish five days. Crapping out on the drive the first Day sucks, I know as I've done it twice both leaving Kansas, go figure.
              Last edited by CDMBill; August 1, 2012, 11:43 PM.
              Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

• Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
                Yeah I'm batting .500 for Drag Week lifetime and it's so much better when you finish five days. Crapping out on the drive the first sucks, I know as I've done it twice both leaving Kansas, go figure.
                good thing we aren't in Kansas any more........
                Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

• Look what Tulsa is promoting... Looks like Hot Rod expanded the car count...

sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by greenXpress View Post
                    good thing we aren't in Kansas any more........
                    Sorrry you guys didnt like your visit to the Sunflower State.Try living here.LOL.

Comment

• johnclegg 1964 lemans, mission garage, streetrace BB/PA

Comment

• My son says to keep the Malibu home and run his car in SB/PA, is 2.8 liters small enough?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=geM4loxeDb8

Comment

• Tell him he missed when he didnt enter.LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
                            Sorrry you guys didnt like your visit to the Sunflower State.Try living here.LOL.
                            Actually Kansas likes me. It does everything to make it hard to leave.
                            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

• bringing the nova again this year but running street race sb/pa instead of dd

Comment

Working...
                              X