Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The List: Whatcha Bringin' and What Class ya Runnin'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
    That is so cool. My first car, first race car, first all kinds of things car was red 67 Mustang with a black vinyl top. How about this for a funny picture. Yours truly back in '74 I think. I've been trying to find it for years with no luck.

That's you Bill?!?!? Nice collection of trophies and mustache.

Leave a comment:

• JoeyG
    replied
    Originally posted by greenXpress View Post
    Are you over on performance trucks asking about Drag Week?

Leave a comment:

• EFI400ATI
    replied
    85 Trans-am super street/power adder, 71 Monte Carlo pro-street power adder, 70 Chevelle Modified power adder, 68 nova daily driver or sb/pa. Those are the guys from northern Indiana registered.

Leave a comment:

• greenXpress
    replied

Leave a comment:

• greenXpress
    replied
    trying to post pics........not going well......need to get the kids to help
    Last edited by greenXpress; April 24, 2012, 05:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LAGNAF
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    I couldn't find the SA/NP class.. (slow a* / no power) ?
    thats named "DD, that doesn't make it to the 32 car field bracket race on Friday" class.. Your "SA/NP" is much shorter tho!! fits me just fine too!!

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    I couldn't find the SA/NP class.. (slow a* / no power) ?

Leave a comment:

• 1slowlx
    replied
    1987 mustang Street race sb/na

Leave a comment:

• ksj2
    replied
    Don McGinnis.I primarily stick around Topeka. LOL.I do know Bill Graham,Norwin Palmer and the Piper family from Wamego.I have been to that fun place to race off of K-18.Glad you are from Manhattan and not Lawrence.If you were from there I wouldnt reply.Ive got a brother in Broken Arrow.

Leave a comment:

• ksbrktracer
    replied
    An update for you. My son ..TJ (cbraklr on yellowbullet) ....78 malibu , 6.0, t-350 SB/na for now.
    Friend from Bartlesville ....John G. 68 Firebird convt. 400 , Nash 5-spd daily driver.
    Friend from Broken Arrow.. Scott F. 71 TransAm Daily Driver ...I think

ksj2 What is your name .... Manhattan is my home town ...curious if I know you ...?

Tommy Lee

Leave a comment:

• Oklaracer
    replied
    Originally posted by greenXpress View Post
    Been way too busy to respond since I didn't plan on doing this till 2015, but since that Mayan thing 'bout Dec.21, 2012 figured this was the year. I'm bringing a 83 C10 Short Step-side if I can get it all back together. Daily driver I think. Been a few years since I built anything and am sure the rules have changed a bit. What is the roll cage requirement now? 135mph?
    pics of said truck?

Leave a comment:

• CDMBill
    replied
    Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post
    Josh B's SB/PA Mustang.

Cleveland-headed small block, C6, 4.56 cogs and a healthy shot of N20 (NOS Big Shot kit).

I got sick of looking at it covered in dust in the garage, so I pulled it out and washed it this morning. Even with 30ish year old paint, the thing looks pretty decent. We're still waiting on pistons so Mike C. can do his thing with the engine.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10543[/ATTACH]
    That is so cool. My first car, first race car, first all kinds of things car was red 67 Mustang with a black vinyl top. How about this for a funny picture. Yours truly back in '74 I think. I've been trying to find it for years with no luck.

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    A 1968 CAMARO its a beast

TNT are back in Mod Power adder again 1968 Camaro the Door Killer Car
    Last edited by JeffMcKC; April 23, 2012, 12:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    What is Doug Cline driving?

Leave a comment:

• Joe Barry
    replied
    I just read the first page, if it hasnt been updated Larry and Doug Cline both are registered for Unlimited.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X