Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The List: Whatcha Bringin' and What Class ya Runnin'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like ice cream, strippers and tequila........YAY!!!
    Team Clueless
    1st Place SB/NA DW12
    2nd Place SB/NA DW11
    sigpic

Comment

I'm planing on being there with not a single aspiration of being competitive - there are way too many guys that have forgotten more about drag racing than I'll ever know, so if I have to run the tow rig instead of the falcon, oh well, hell, maybe I'll run the '54 in a bid for the s l o w e s t time on dragweek!
      Last edited by milner351; March 9, 2012, 09:59 AM.
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Yep, aiming to be standing back in tulsa with my car at the end of DW. everything else is a win.
        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
          It ain't about being competitive, it's about the experience especially for your first time.
          so, this'll be the best 5 minutes I've had all year?
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Well, lets hope with your car anyways...........
            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

My wife and I have gone on DW since 06. For us, its all about the people you meet and the friendships you make. I have been lucky enough to be the fastest car left running for three of those years. When we broke the Dart the evening before DW started last year (11) there was never any question about going, the question was if the unprepped car(the Cuda) would make the trip with out killing anything. We still hade just as much fun running in DD as running in SBNA. It's the people that make the event, see you all this year!

Comment

Amen!
                Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Double what he said!!!!!!!!!!!
                  First place SSBBNA 2014 and 2015
                  Second place SSBBNA 2016
                  Third place SSBBNA 2017
                  Quickest ET in DD and Quickest Pontiac 2008, 2016 and 2017
                  All 13 years of Drag Week in a Black 1969 Pontiac with Pontiac Power

Comment

sb/pa

I have to go because I owe Vince dinner

Comment

And I owe Clark a steak. Now lets keep our minds out of the gutter!! I'll call ya soon Joey. Looks like SS/BBNA
                      Last edited by BlackGTO; March 15, 2012, 12:31 PM. Reason: Can't never think right.
                      Second place SSBBNA 2016
                      Third place SSBBNA 2017

Comment

Vince, is that Super Street Race, or Street Race, BB/NA? Its too confusing for my small brain.
                        Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

I signed up for DD, but I have no idea if that's the best place for the car.

It will have stock front and rear suspension (not factory installed but stock 65 mustang V8 fit into 62 falcon I6 car)
                          caltrac knock offs
                          minitubbed (still barely fit much of a tire as I'm leaving the stock wheel wells alone)
                          subframe connectors

Comment

John, you can change it up to turning in your first time slip. So stay in DD till you run it down the track a few times, and see if DF puts up the class car counts. Maybe able to jump to a different class and may sneak out a top 3.
                            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

top 3? top three slowest maybe!

Comment

Kinda wanted to stay in street race but I know this is your year so its super street and we hope for the best.
                                Second place SSBBNA 2016
                                Third place SSBBNA 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X