Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The List: Whatcha Bringin' and What Class ya Runnin'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ksbrktracer View Post
    One of my friends from Bartlesville registered last night also , I do not know his # though . My oldest son should be registering in the next day or so also,
    Thanks for sharing. I just saw a 1843 registration number. So there is an estimated 57 slots left. There year's DW is going to be AWESOME!!!
    sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chad's Dad View Post
      I just entered my 66 Nova. 5.3 junkyard LS with a turbo and a turbo 350 trans.
      I should have plenty of spare parts if needed Walt. It'll be good to see you and Judy(?) hopefully.

Comment

• I want to see more pics of Jakes car.

Comment

• Hello everyone. I've been a member and long time lurker here for awile now but since I signed up for the race yesterday I figured I would introduce myself.
          My name is Mike Reichen, I will be racing a 91 eagle talon ( I know I know) that I just picked up a few weeks ago. I signed up for the daily driver class but that may change as the mods stack up, probably not(money is too tight at this time).
          I have raced in and won the hotrod topspeed challenge at Maxton and constantly hear Keith and David going on and on about how great this race is I couldn't stay away any longer. I've been wanting to come for years and decided this was going to be the first year.

Comment

• Welcome mike, if your talon is like your evo you willkick some butt.
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

• I'm a 4g63 fan myself. That was my first time playing with a little bit of turbo power. My how I have evolved... Can't wait to see your Talon Mike...
              Last edited by DusterDj; March 20, 2012, 08:33 PM.
              sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

• It is all about finishing the deal, challenging your personal bests, and making great new friends. Jackets and stuff are just are sprinkles on the gravy. Bring that Talon and see what happens.
                Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

• The 4G63 stuff makes great power!!! Its the rest of "that" car you have to worry about. Good friend of mine runs one.......
                  Team Clueless
                  1st Place SB/NA DW12
                  2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
                    I want to see more pics of Jakes car.
                    Go lay down by your dish!!!
                    Team Clueless
                    1st Place SB/NA DW12
                    2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
                      I want to see more pics of Jakes car.
                      Here you go Spanky!!!
                      Here is our first Imp......

And here is the second one. I cloned the first........
                      Team Clueless
                      1st Place SB/NA DW12
                      2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                      sigpic

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome guys.
                        I have read over and over that this race is all about finishing from every one of you, so that's what I am shooting for.
                        If I was just gonna try and go fast I would bring my evo but I am going to take a slightly different path with this car. Which is another reason why I am more than likely going to race this first year in daily driver. I know the setup I would run in sb/pa and have plenty of time to build to that spec but my common sense is somehow getting the better of me.

Mike Reichen

Comment

• Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
                          The 4G63 stuff makes great power!!! Its the rest of "that" car you have to worry about. Good friend of mine runs one.......
                          Whose your friend?
                          As for power that is the easy part. The cars can be reliable to quite quick times nowadays with the rite parts.
                          I will probably see you up at the "da grove" this summer as I will be testing the car there and at byron, maybe 41 a couple of times.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1 fast evo 2 View Post
                            Hello everyone. I've been a member and long time lurker here for awile now but since I signed up for the race yesterday I figured I would introduce myself.
                            My name is Mike Reichen, I will be racing a 91 eagle talon ( I know I know) that I just picked up a few weeks ago. I signed up for the daily driver class but that may change as the mods stack up, probably not(money is too tight at this time).
                            I have raced in and won the hotrod topspeed challenge at Maxton and constantly hear Keith and David going on and on about how great this race is I couldn't stay away any longer. I've been wanting to come for years and decided this was going to be the first year.
                            Mike, It will be good to see you and see what magic you do on this latest Mitsu. Are you going to make it to the Top Speed Challenge this year also?

Comment

• Welcome along you wont find any Car Snobs here, I think we all Liked The Neon that used to come and tear it up with the rest of us.
                              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

• That GLHS was nothing to sneeze at last year. Low 12's -high 11's.
                                Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                                1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                                1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                                1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                                1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                                1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Working...
                                X