X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDMBill
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
    What did you say? I have a phone holder so I can see it light up to know I have a call.
    And that is the best thing about real street cars.

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    LOL.........Randal, you crack me up!!!

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
    That's right, I was looking at the pictures and saw things that can't not be unseen What was that midget doing anyways?

Hey dont call Jakes cute wifey a Midget

Leave a comment:

• LAGNAF
    replied
    My truck is very loud too. We stop every 60-70 miles cuz Toms nova has an 8 gal cell. When we stop, I look for missed calls and messages. there's no way I could talk on the phone while driving down the road!!

We too carry extra gas just in case!! You never know when the next fuel stop will come along!!

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
    I think that was my camera..........it too was sitting on my lap!!! I need a console!!!
    That's right, I was looking at the pictures and saw things that can't not be unseen What was that midget doing anyways?

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    I think that was my camera..........it too was sitting on my lap!!! I need a console!!!
    Sounds like you need a keeper. I'd say don't let the SO spend time with Jeff! Buy her something shiney to make her hang around, it'll be cheaper than a barbie phone?

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    Didn't I find your phone in the hotel parking lot?

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
    What did you say? I have a phone holder so I can see it light up to know I have a call.
    I was setting my phone in my lap, thats how I ran it over. I think someone has a pic of it at the previous checkpoint laying under the phone............Tom caught it that time though......

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    NO....that is all fixed now. It might have something to do with 4000-4500 cruise rpms, and the pipes pointed down!!! Man I wasn't thinking when I did that.......

If I ever redo it, I will just dump them out the side like yours.

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• whichdoctor
    replied
    I can't hear anything in my car.........at all........Period!!!
    Is that because of the rear end noise?

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    I can't hear anything in my car.........at all........Period!!!

Leave a comment:

• whichdoctor
    replied
    Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
    Most cars are too loud it seems for cells and CB's. That said, I'll have both
    I can usually hear over the exaust, its the rockford fosgate amplifier cranked to eleven that interferes with my hearing any incoming phone calls

Leave a comment:

• BlackGTO
    replied
    We've been using those Radio Shack FM walkie talkies. Not the kids cheapies but decent ones. Use them on Power Tour and rides around the state here at home. Works great. They can use ear buds that work good also. That way you talk to the whole group not just one at a time. About 5 miles max. When Danny's battery's run out it's the best.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X