Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What state of disrepair is your DW entry in at this point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Late Doc - Turk and DF know all about those "Reverse parabolic rear wing wind compressor device's" they both used them in the early 60's until they were caught by NHRA inspectors...

See you in September - Hardy Handshakes - Swede
    DragWeek 07, 08, 09, 11, 12 & 2013 with 2nd place in DD

Comment

• Originally posted by whichdoctor View Post
      Thanks for the tip.
      The equadistant inertial interprolater is said to have corrected that defect.
      Since the atmospheric moisture content is directly proportional to the performance gained it is not considered a true power adder and should be legal to run in a naturally aspirated class.
      With all this talk, I think I'm outclassed, maybe I need to go back to the power adder class.. I wish I had all the knowledge you guys have.. Maybe someday.

Comment

• so damn far away I'm considering aborting it for plan Z. Decision will be made by Tuesday.

Version X was the "Vista" version I think, maybe Millineum.

I'm wondering if I have enough space behind the fender for four of these:

Last edited by Beagle; June 16, 2012, 05:39 AM.
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Beagle.. might look kinda funny if right before you stage your buddy is yanking over and over on somthing under your car..
          Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
          Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
          Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
          Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

• It would make drag week history though.
            Last edited by BBR; June 16, 2012, 01:11 PM.
            Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
            1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
            1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
            1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
            1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
            1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

• So I went to Irwindale last Thursday for TNT and they are now mandating the sub-chassis laminar flow enhancement planar device in the alernative to the liquified automotive expulsion retention and containment device. This in addition to the two year replacement cycle for window nets (which was rescinded in March) and checking for now mandatory automatic gear selection mechanism fluid induction and capacity ascertainment security device.
              Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

• What Bill?

Comment

• Containment pan or diaper and locking dipstick tube. Given that the dipstick is usually in the driver's seat on my car looking under the hood seemed silly.
                  Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

• One overzealous Tech guy can ruin a night at the track in a hurry!!
                    I seriously hope today I can retire the rattle cans for the Summer...I go weary of prep, prime, paint...desparately want to start spinning wrenches and put mine back togather!

Comment

• I have located a plan W. It fits on many levels - the group W bench (Alice's restaurant), it's Weird, with a big W, and it'll get a Windsor. I'm not saying What until I get the paperwork done, but it could revive my dreams of completion and I actually Would drive the damn thing daily.

Monica is looking for a net. How many days?
                      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• 84 Yikes.

Comment

• Stop that.

Comment

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Fire in the Hole at Doc's house!!
                              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Working...
                              X