No announcement yet.

Drag Week: New Registrations and Scheduling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good solid set of adjustments in my view. Call Tre Caps for race director. He managed Pinks All Out, therefore he can manage DW. Fewer cars, no money, but it seems some chance of TV fame so still he's your guy.
    Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

A Positive Development

It's good to see HRM taking some positive steps to expand the number of slots. I won't say I TOLD YOU THEY COULD EXPAND THE DW* FIELD. Nope, I won't say that . . . .

Comment

all sounds good to me.i still say give fast cars....9.99&quicker....their own lane all day every day.
        63 Plymouth DW 2011 Quickest Mopar 11.38@119 Daily Driver

Comment

I hope at that part of the Year Track Temps are not to high by the time the DD cars get done. The Daily Driver Cars dont lay down much rubber they tend to pull it up.

But for some reason, I do like the longer Drive times this will allow.
          2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by slimbo5 View Post
            The only thing negative I can see is the daily driver guys getting the early session. Its just my opinion but I would think the more radical cars would be better off getting to leave if they desire to at an earlier time. I for one if I can get a good pass at 9:30 I'll pack it up and head out In case I have an issue on the road. Just my 2 cents.
            I think your a 100% right

Comment

Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post
              50 more cars...Wow! Kinda hard to walk away from 15K I guess. Should be fun.

What does a person do to get banned from that cess pool over at YB????
              I don't know, and trust me I've been trying for years!!!!......

Comment

Race director?

Without a doubt, my vote is for Jeff Conley. The guy has years of experience with NHRA, NMRA, and NMCA and he is also the race director at Milan Dragway. If he is available, I am sure he would jump at the chance.

Ron
                It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                  I hope at that part of the Year Track Temps are not to high by the time the DD cars get done. The Daily Driver Cars dont lay down much rubber they tend to pull it up.

But for some reason, I do like the longer Drive times this will allow.
                  Cry me a song, nancy...........

I can just see it now, I didn't run well because the DD guys got to go first...........

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                    Cry me a song, nancy...........

I can just see it now, I didn't run well because the DD guys got to go first...........
                    Now that is hilarious, considering the source. ROFL
                    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                      Now that is hilarious, considering the source. ROFL
                      When was the last time you ran down the 1320??......Ever??............

Comment

I'm asking the questions here, Sally. I'll let you know when I'm taking them ;-)
                        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                          I'm asking the questions here, Sally. I'll let you know when I'm taking them ;-)
                          Come on Jimmy, inquiring minds want to know........

Comment

Sometimes I'll walk down half way.....but never run.
                            Originally posted by TC
                            also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

My car traditionally hooks better on a fresh track.........and on our RSD nights locally with all the street car running.......it isn't even worth if for me to try to make a hit later at night........

So I am with Jeff on this one.....
                              Team Clueless
                              1st Place SB/NA DW12
                              2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
                                My car traditionally hooks better on a fresh track.........and on our RSD nights locally with all the street car running.......it isn't even worth if for me to try to make a hit later at night........

So I am with Jeff on this one.....
                                You know DW must suck, I go to the Friday Night Drags here and get this, they actually will re-prep the track during the night...........

I'm sure that after the DD's are done, they will re-prep the track so the big boys don't have a hissy fit...........

Comment

Working...
                                X