• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Sugar Momma is a Foregn Chick, her name is Visa
    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by tsanchez View Post
      Crankshaft off to Michigan, hope to get it back by end of month, pistons should be done by then too then balnce and assemble.

Oh and some serious intake grinding
      I just noticed you live in Gilbert, we'll be in Tucson most of August, I'd love to see that bad boy AMX. Are you trailering to Tulsa? We'll be going that way out of SoCal maybe with some other guys right Mike (Swede)?
      Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Hope to be assembling it then, its a Javelin though lol Be great to meet you.

I am trailering it to Tulsa, and if its not done Im taking something else.
        Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
        Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
        Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
        Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

Sorry about the AMX, Javelin confusion. Cool ride never the less.
          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

It's 8:30 PM, Saturday, July 14th, 2012.
            Eight weeks from right now I hope we're all in Tulsa, ready for Drag Week (and having a cool one...)
            D R A G - W E E K - '05 - '06 - '07 - '08 - '09 - '10 - '11 - '12 - '13 - '14 - '15 - '16 - '17

Comment

me too, back is in misery right now and much to do to car
              Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
              Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
              Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
              Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

Time's slippin away!!!

About time to start making some modifications to my trailer!
                Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

im racing this weekend in tulsa then aug 18 at mokan,,hope i get everything figured out by then...

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
                    Time's slippin away!!!

About time to start making some modifications to my trailer!
                    Trailer mods are on my list too. I finally gave up on hearing back form HRM and bought a set 315/60/15 Drag radials to avoid any issue with the 11.5" go/no go guage rule on Drag Radial sizes. I have to make sure everything fits.

I'm lowering mine for rear visbility and I added a little boat jack deal to make it easier to manage off the car fully loaded as I tend to bring way too much crap. I don't know why I worry about this stuff given we'll be mid pack again this year.

Comment

drive train coming together........getting it on the road next week (unless Murphy comes back to life) then work on the frills, like seats, radio, brakes, etc......
                      Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Radio?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
                            Radio?
                            Radio is not a frill!
                            The AM/FM, CD, XM satellite, Aux in for pandora and stored music makes the tunes limitless in SEERED.
                            Big amplifier make the cradle rock. Have you seen juniors grades?
                            I hope the new alternator is up to the challenge.
                            HOTROD Dragweek Pro Street N/A winner 2007,2011, 2012/ 2nd, 2009
                            HOTROD Dragweek quickest and fastest naturally aspirated car in any class 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012
                            FIRST IN THE EIGHTS Legal Pro Street N/A HOTROD Drag Week 2012

Comment

Radio?
                              This is my daily driver. Just wish I had the time to get the A/C up and running, but it hasn't worked since I bought the truck 3 years ago. My grandson is wanting a converter to run his PS3 while he's on the trip. (and Doc, XM satellite.......hum)
                              Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Trailer mods are on my list too. I finally gave up on hearing back form HRM and bought a set 315/60/15 Drag radials to avoid any issue with the 11.5" go/no go guage rule on Drag Radial sizes. I have to make sure everything fits.

I'm lowering mine for rear visbility and I added a little boat jack deal to make it easier to manage off the car fully loaded as I tend to bring way too much crap. I don't know why I worry about this stuff given we'll be mid pack again this year.
                                There goes the Insider status - Keith could probably answer here. Cough. Cough.
                                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
                                X