Drag Week 2012 Countdown...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
    shush.. I'm pulling my motor tomorrow to put new heads, etc.. on it..

We are goin to Great Bend in 3 weeks to do some testing..
    So you are going to go faster after all...........
    Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Originally posted by greenXpress View Post
      So you are going to go faster after all...........
      "faster"..its all relative, but yes, it should be faster.. hoping to get into the low 12's.. no threat to most anyone else..

Hell, I'm just glad to go again and want to make it all 5 days like last year!!

Its all about hanging out/helping fellow crazy ass drag racers!!
      Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
      Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
      Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
      Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
        "faster"..its all relative, but yes, it should be faster.. hoping to get into the low 12's.. no threat to most anyone else..

Hell, I'm just glad to go again and want to make it all 5 days like last year!!

Its all about hanging out/helping fellow crazy ass drag racers!!
        My new goal is just get the ole truck going...........and to go on DW for the first time.
        Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Originally posted by greenXpress View Post
          My new goal is just get the ole truck going...........and to go on DW for the first time.
          hope to see you there! YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!!

now get off the computer and get back to the truck!! (like I should be doing)
          Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
          Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
          Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
          Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

29 days...
            Last edited by nesabo; August 10, 2012, 05:26 AM.
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I keep hearing the smokey and the bandit theme....

"we gotta a long way to go and a short time to get there....."
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

24 days..dang,o dont have alot to do,but that aint much time.all u guys finishin projects,stay after it.
                63 Plymouth DW 2011 Quickest Mopar 11.38@119 Daily Driver

Comment

Originally posted by moparman63 View Post
                  24 days..dang,o dont have alot to do,but that aint much time.all u guys finishin projects,stay after it.
                  Oh, 24....I feel so much better. Thought it was in the teens. Forgetting the want to dos and hitting the have to dos. Just wish the parts house would leave the back door open........(they are seeing a good Christmas bonus this year)

Comment

Three weeks....
                    D R A G - W E E K - '05 - '06 - '07 - '08 - '09 - '10 - '11 - '12 - '13 - '14 - '15 - '16 - '17

Comment

Working...
                    X