Rumor has it.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor has it.........

Mr Crow, and the Crazy Bat Lady have put together a Killer Combination for DW12. In a recent interview with Jeff (The Hitman) McConnell, from DragWeenie Magazine, Mr. Crow commented that he wasn't worried about the RedNeck Chevelle from Wi, and that he had his eyes set on every Small Block Mustang in the Country...............

Details on the engine haven't been released yet, but judging by photo's leaked this past weekend, it is Slopar Blue, with some crazy Nascar Heads on it.......

Please Stay tuned for further details.............This is your Resident Trouble Maker Reporting............SBNATTFMF's
    Team Clueless
    1st Place SB/NA DW12
    2nd Place SB/NA DW11
    sigpic

Ha
    Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
    Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
    Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
    Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

Well you know the Motto of Drag Weenie Magazine "Go BIG or Go Home!"

Mr Crow is a Multi Tasker, I am betting he would rather Race 4 Wide.
      2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Hopefully he will learn to shift by then.....
        used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

Jeff have a spare set of chevy heads to loan him?(Note to self Dont answer my front door unless wearing a helmet). LMAO!Better yet maybe I need to move out of town this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
            Mr Crow, and the Crazy Bat Lady have put together a Killer Combination for DW12. In a recent interview with Jeff (The Hitman) McConnell, from DragWeenie Magazine, Mr. Crow commented that he wasn't worried about the RedNeck Chevelle from Wi, and that he had his eyes set on every Small Block Mustang in the Country...............

Details on the engine haven't been released yet, but judging by photo's leaked this past weekend, it is Slopar Blue, with some crazy Nascar Heads on it.......

Please Stay tuned for further details.............This is your Resident Trouble Maker Reporting............SBNATTFMF's
            So where are the leaked pictures. I never got to see the Dart with the drive-in tested suspension.
            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
              Well you know the Motto of Drag Weenie Magazine "Go BIG and Go Homo!"

Mr Crow is a Multi Tasker, I am betting he would rather Race 4 Wide.
              Not interested dude........sorry.........
              Team Clueless
              1st Place SB/NA DW12
              2nd Place SB/NA DW11
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
                So where are the leaked pictures. I never got to see the Dart with the drive-in tested suspension.
                On my phone...........
                Team Clueless
                1st Place SB/NA DW12
                2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
                  On my phone...........
                  then take a pic of your phone and post it!!
                  Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                  Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                  Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                  Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

UPDATE!!!!

In an interview yesterday with "The Coolest People on the Plantet" Magazine, Jake Stelter went on the record about the latest comments made by Mr. Crow. When Jake was asked what he thought about the blatent callout by Mr. Crow he responded.............."Who's Mike Crow?" With a puzzled look on his face........... After signing autographs for 3 hours, Mr. Stelter sped off on his moped........(Rumor has it, he has been having troubles keeping his car in one piece)..........

Have a Wonderful Tuesday Fellas................This has been your daily update for "As The Bangshift Turns"...........and I am your "Resident Trouble Maker" reporting.
                    Last edited by lun40119; May 22, 2012, 03:54 AM.
                    Team Clueless
                    1st Place SB/NA DW12
                    2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                    sigpic

Comment

Your source is wrong!
                      They never used W9's in Nascar, they uesd them on Sprint cars, your thinking of the W8's. I wish I had a set of those.
                      There the same heads that I have been using for years. The camshaft is the same one I ran in DW06.
                      I not the one with the Doubble througed back, bad boy, cool guy, proprietary heads and camshaft and intake. I think I remember something about your intake being cut in half to do the porting on it and then welding back together.
                      How fast have you been? 9.70's! I have been 10.30's by my math thats over 1/2 a second difference.
                      At this point all I am worried about is finishing the week.
                      Have a nice day Jake.

Comment

Wow,
                        He even used bold letters...I think you've made him angry!!
                        Not sure about the math though...It's my experience that a Chevy's alleged 1/2 second advantage is usually about a tenth - same track, same day...but, we will see!!

How many 2700 lb Fox bodies are showing up??

Comment

Originally posted by 73fish View Post
                          Your source is wrong!
                          They never used W9's in Nascar, they uesd them on Sprint cars, your thinking of the W8's. I wish I had a set of those.
                          There the same heads that I have been using for years. The camshaft is the same one I ran in DW06.
                          I not the one with the Doubble througed back, bad boy, cool guy, proprietary heads and camshaft and intake. I think I remember something about your intake being cut in half to do the porting on it and then welding back together.
                          How fast have you been? 9.70's! I have been 10.30's by my math thats over 1/2 a second difference.
                          At this point all I am worried about is finishing the week.
                          Have a nice day Jake.
                          Here is my engine Mike.................so secrets here. Straight forward Granny Headed Small Block Chevy, just like this came off the assembly line in 1956........ Keep on misleading the public Mike........I can smell what your cooking.......

Here is a picture from yesterday........
                          Last edited by lun40119; May 22, 2012, 06:23 AM.
                          Team Clueless
                          1st Place SB/NA DW12
                          2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post
                            Wow,
                            He even used bold letters...I think you've made him angry!!
                            Not sure about the math though...It's my experience that a Chevy's alleged 1/2 second advantage is usually about a tenth - same track, same day...but, we will see!!

How many 2700 lb Fox bodies are showing up??
                            Nothing to hide here........

Team Clueless
                            1st Place SB/NA DW12
                            2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                            sigpic

Comment

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                              X