• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did WIllard beat the Maiibu?
    thanks for the great pics and infro
    boob

Comment

The Malibu is Carter also from Kansas City and they won he has been in the Finals the Last two races.

Pattern maybe of Kansas City Based Cars?
      2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
        The Malibu is Carter also from Kansas City and they won he has been in the Finals the Last two races.

Pattern maybe of Kansas City Based Cars?
        I just puked in my mouth............
        Team Clueless
        1st Place SB/NA DW12
        2nd Place SB/NA DW11
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
          I just puked in my mouth............
          If you moved to KC.. maybe you could beat that mustang this year!!

AH SNAP!!!! I was KIDDING!!
          Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
          Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
          Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
          Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
            If you moved to KC.. maybe you could beat that mustang this year!!

AH SNAP!!!! I was KIDDING!!
            Yes Jake, move to KC.
            You are just too far north. Then Houston TX is only a 10 hour drive! You can be my assistant for gynecological exams, I hear you have experience.
            HOTROD Dragweek Pro Street N/A winner 2007,2011, 2012/ 2nd, 2009
            HOTROD Dragweek quickest and fastest naturally aspirated car in any class 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012
            FIRST IN THE EIGHTS Legal Pro Street N/A HOTROD Drag Week 2012

Comment

Originally posted by whichdoctor View Post
              Yes Jake, move to KC.
              You are just too far north. Then Houston TX is only a 10 hour drive! You can be my assistant for gynecological exams, I hear you have experience.
              Count me in!!!!
              Last edited by lun40119; July 17, 2012, 05:59 PM.
              Team Clueless
              1st Place SB/NA DW12
              2nd Place SB/NA DW11
              sigpic

Comment

The '70 Split Bumper Camaro Promod body is the "Bitchinest" looking one yet........ In my opinion anyways......
                Attached Files
                Last edited by 200WINS; July 17, 2012, 09:57 PM.
                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

The Trans Am in the top picture is just a beautiful car. He had trouble getting it down the track and later discovered he had a broken tube ahead of the four link on the right side. Too bad as this was a great looking car and aside from the suspension problem it seemed to perform well.......
                  200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                  Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
                    Count me in!!!!
                    Don't do it!!! It's a trap! 3 patients in 1000 is a Jennifer Love Hewitt, the other 997 are Rosie O'Donnell's!!!!!!
                    Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                    1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                    1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                    1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                    1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                    1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
                      Don't do it!!! It's a trap! 3 patients in 1000 is a Jennifer Love Hewitt, the other 997 are Rosie O'Donnell's!!!!!!
                      Ain't that the truth.
                      In addition they usually DON'T come in and say "isnt it pretty", but most commonly "I have this discharge......"
                      My all time favorite was "It smell like a dead cat down there"
                      HOTROD Dragweek quickest and fastest naturally aspirated car in any class 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012

Comment

Boy you guys really know how to derail something that started out kind of fun........

Comment

I was thinking that you dont go to the Dr. when you feel good... Why would a woman go unless something is wrong..

and BTW.. a "dead cat"..

Did you run away??
                          Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                          Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                          Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                          Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
                            I was thinking that you dont go to the Dr. when you feel good... Why would a woman go unless something is wrong..

and BTW.. a "dead cat"..

Did you run away??
                            No dead cat was recovered. I was a senior resident doing a required stent at the health department, and did not have the option to turf patient to anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                            X