Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else has been to all these tracks before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc never make a pass at Tulsa after the sprinkler system has been running, and they say its all dry and clear.
    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Haven't been to any of them, my car will be slow so the track won't make a difference.
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I though Tulsa's starting line was hooking pretty good. I was worried I might break an axle in the Durango. lol
        Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
        1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
        1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
        1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
        1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
        1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Bob and I have raced at all but Gilliam.
          D R A G - W E E K - '05 - '06 - '07 - '08 - '09 - '10 - '11 - '12 - '13 - '14 - '15 - '16 - '17

Comment

Thunder Road is the newest track that we'll visit in terms of construction. It was built in 1998. I think 2005 was the last time IHRA ran a national event there. Fuelers were going well over 300mph so the surface itself if fine. Big paved pit area and stuff to boot. I think it soy beans that they grow all around the place. Track is smack dab in the middle of the farming land.
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Tulsa only for me. Another reason I like DW, going to tracks that I would not really have a reason to go to.
              Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

"There WILL be a Six second pass at EVERY track next year"

Just reminding everyone of the bold promises that were made last year.
                www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post

That is out of my hands unless you are talking about the first 6 seconds of my run or possibly the next 6 seconds...

I have spectated at Memphis and Ennis, but not raced at either. I hope to test at Memphis if possible before DW.
                  Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                    I think it soy beans that they grow all around the place. Track is smack dab in the middle of the farming land.
                    Sweet.. Then my old farm truck will feel right at home!!

I've only been to Tulsa.. no help here
                    Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                    Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                    Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                    Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

raced at all of them. won superstock at memphis in 92. entered with "ratgoat". gonna be fun. somrthing for bored drag racers to do.

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post

Uh,
                        Not unless the second place car is in the 6's, because Larry is only gonna run what he needs to run!!
                        Welcome aboard, Mr. Clegg! Always enjoyed watching your Pontiac run...

Comment

Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
                          Sweet.. Then my old farm truck will feel right at home!!

I've only been to Tulsa.. no help here
                          My old truck will not want to leave..........I might feel the same way. Naw, never seen Memphis.
                          Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post
                            Uh,
                            Not unless the second place car is in the 6's, because Larry is only gonna run what he needs to run!!
                            Welcome aboard, Mr. Clegg! Always enjoyed watching your Pontiac run...
                            The truth of that statement cracks me up
                            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                            X