No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Running out of Steam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can only imagine the cost and stress involved with bringing a car the caliber of joes. I look at my car and think I must be nuts so it takes a big set of balls for joe to do it. I for one hope he gets it together. Would love to see it joe! But there's also no shame in saying its not economicly feasible. Best of luck getting it together.
    "Friends don't let friends run the daily driver class,"

Comment

^^^^^^concur 100% ^^^^^^^
      Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Joe,

Do not call it till the day of. There will be plenty spots opening up here in the next few weeks, I'm predicting, so no need for you to feel sorry for anybody. If you get that motor back with a week to spare, slap that sucker in there and show up. You can test Sunday and get her lined out...
        Last edited by DusterDj; August 16, 2012, 05:29 PM.
        sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

Bring the car,parts etc to Tulsa on Sat.Parking lot party and no drinking til your car is together.We get it going and the stripper bar tab is on you.Seems simple to me.Hell, getting you the trailer last year was more of a pain in the ass than this. LOL.Joe, you are a DW addict like the rest of us."Your" enablers are here to help.

Comment

Pulling the plug on testing this weekend, its just not there yet it did drive into the trailer to get aligned at 7.30 am tomorrow then get the plates on it. Meet Doc and we will take his and meet Crow to test.
            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Jeff, you still have the 31st.Cya tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                Pulling the plug on testing this weekend, its just not there yet it did drive into the trailer to get aligned at 7.30 am tomorrow then get the plates on it. Meet Doc and we will take his and meet Crow to test.
                Waiting on my secret weapon arriving by next day air delivery tomorrow am. Then look out I am turning the dial up and then its a matter of days before the Pro Street N/A field is seeing red!
                HOTROD Dragweek Pro Street N/A winner 2007,2011, 2012/ 2nd, 2009
                HOTROD Dragweek quickest and fastest naturally aspirated car in any class 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012
                FIRST IN THE EIGHTS Legal Pro Street N/A HOTROD Drag Week 2012

Comment

Sounds like a plan Doc. Hope the track is better than the last TNT.

Comment

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
                    Sounds like a plan Doc. Hope the track is better than the last TNT.
                    thanks for the disclaimer. I thought HPT had started doing a better job with track prep. I also plan of testing saturday and it is a scheduled bracket race and I was guessing that the track would be top notch, especially with the cooler temps.
                    HOTROD Dragweek Pro Street N/A winner 2007,2011, 2012/ 2nd, 2009
                    HOTROD Dragweek quickest and fastest naturally aspirated car in any class 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012
                    FIRST IN THE EIGHTS Legal Pro Street N/A HOTROD Drag Week 2012

Comment

Originally posted by whichdoctor View Post
                      Waiting on my secret weapon arriving by next day air delivery tomorrow am. Then look out I am turning the dial up and then its a matter of days before the Pro Street N/A field is seeing red!
                      Isn't that like threatening someone with a baseball bat after you already beat the crap out of them with a stick??

Comment

Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post
                        Isn't that like threatening someone with a baseball bat after you already beat the crap out of them with a stick??
                        I was thinkin how SLOW his car was now.. Like it needs to be any faster...
                        Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                        Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                        Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                        Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                          Testing at WIR Tomorrow. First passes with the rebuilt trans, and the grid.......Ill get some video.....
                          Team Clueless
                          1st Place SB/NA DW12
                          2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by whichdoctor View Post
                            thanks for the disclaimer. I thought HPT had started doing a better job with track prep. I also plan of testing saturday and it is a scheduled bracket race and I was guessing that the track would be top notch, especially with the cooler temps.
                            Prep had been good on Friday nights.Last time was a fluke.

Comment

Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post
                              Curt Johnson has the Fastest Pro Street N/A Car to go on Drag Week he has won before and was leading when the drive put him out last year.
                              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

I have a crush on JeffMCKC!!!
                                Team Clueless
                                1st Place SB/NA DW12
                                2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X