Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1320 video not allowed to cover drag week this year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive got a bunch of those packed Jake.

Comment

It is sad he's not going to be there.... Kyle has been part of the fabric of the event....

I think Kyle understands the deal... it's always been a tough road and Freiburger has been a friend along the way.... I've had the pleasure of including him in the media coverage...

But even I am only going to get the first 2 days of the event.... bummed... but it is what it is....

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk View Post
        It is sad he's not going to be there.... Kyle has been part of the fabric of the event....

I think Kyle understands the deal... it's always been a tough road and Freiburger has been a friend along the way.... I've had the pleasure of including him in the media coverage...

But even I am only going to get the first 2 days of the event.... bummed... but it is what it is....
        Damnit.....I even brought a real jack this year so I didn't get ragged on........
        Team Clueless
        1st Place SB/NA DW12
        2nd Place SB/NA DW11
        sigpic

Comment

Keith I am glad you will get two days in, seeya there.
          2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

But Tonya is going to be there all week right?
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
              But Tonya is going to be there all week right?
              Go easy on my really young adoptive mom and 70's flashback dad
              Last edited by JoeyG; August 28, 2012, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyG View Post
                Go easy on my really young adoptive mom and 70's flashback dad
                Just want to make sure time slips are taken by a trustworthy adult.
                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Yes you will have adult supervision the Entire Week... I just have to go back to "WORK" on Monday... ( tell me that don't suck out loud)

K

Comment

Yes you will have adult supervision the Entire Week... I just have to go back to "WORK" on Monday... ( tell me that don't suck out loud)

K
                    You have a kickass job though

Comment

• Originally posted by KeithTurk View Post
                      I just have to go back to "WORK" on Monday... ( tell me that don't suck out loud)

K
                      So if black helicopters show up during the event we shouldn't be afraid?
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Personally I'm bummed that Chad, Walt, Kyle and anyone else that I became friends with because of Drag Week or Hot Rod in general won't be there. It's out of my hands, though, and is in no way meant as a slap ito the face of BS or 1320. This is what happens when lawyers and $$ get involved with an event that is bigger than all of us. At least we still have the race and rest assured, there will be no staged drama for TV.
                        There's enough of that happening without anyone's help. Besides, isn't Eddie running this year?

Comment

• Just make sure the high dollar camera crew shows up early enough to catch the drama. Reference the 2005 event when Carl and Troy Scott rolled into Ohio with 5 minutes to spare driving their freshly rebuilt BBC 12 hours through pea-soup fog, and the "camera crew" was nowhere to be found. 1320video was there to catch the triumphant moment.

man does that bring back memories. "Carl, shouldn't we test the new nitrous solenoid before you make a pass?" Carl: "I'm fixin' to test it right now!" and he headed to the staging lanes.
                          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

• Will we be leaving off the tree.......or will Rich Christianson be putting a spin on things.......
                            Team Clueless
                            1st Place SB/NA DW12
                            2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                            sigpic

Comment

• Keith - this "work on Monday" stuff; is this the one where you get high in the air, or the one where you pee on the rocks to make them look natural?

Either way, Lane & I are looking forward to greeting Tanya and our favorite Tech person.

Hardy Handshakes - Swede
                              DragWeek 07, 08, 09, 11, 12 & 2013 with 2nd place in DD

Comment

• I wonder if this will be the same this year.

After the relatively POOR coverage of last year, by their film crew. IMO

I think he would be welcomed back, Unless they thought that coverage was better than Kyle would have done.

Comment

Working...
                                X