Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1320 video not allowed to cover drag week this year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whichdoctor View Post
    That is a great idea, we should get a latex mask for Kyle and have him go as a picture happy newb!!!!!!
    hahah I've been wanting some plastic surgery... hmmmm... no any good lipo doctors too? two birds with one stone :P

Comment

Bangshift and 1320 is what got me to plan the trip to DW this year. I have been watching their footage over the internet over here in the Netherlands over the past few years and last year I decided I HAVE to see it live and feel it and live it. We're flying over on the Saturday before the event starts and following along in a rental all week.
      ~Alain~
      A wise man once said: "There's no replacement for cubic inches"........then they went on and invented Forced Induction
      "You'll run outta tire, before you run outta horsepower"

Comment

You will remmember it for the rest of your life.
        Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
          You will remmember it for the rest of your life.
          And will forge friendships that last just as long! All my closest friends are Drag Week competitors.
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Next they will be telling US what Stickers we can have on the vehicle

Our Cars, Our Money, Our vacation Time, Our Hard Work

and they get to Profit $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from it
            ALL
            BS

Comment

I thought you were going to the yb nats instead bob?
              "Friends don't let friends run the daily driver class,"

Comment

Originally posted by 1956ny150 View Post
                next they will be telling us what stickers we can have on the vehicle

our cars, our money, our vacation time, our hard work
                their event
                their organization
                their planning
                Last edited by BBR; August 22, 2012, 03:43 PM.
                Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
                  their event
                  their organization
                  their planning
                  Reminds me of the Pump Gas Drags where they made the guy with the station wagon remove his window stickers.

Albeit the "JESUS IS MY CREW CHIEF" or whatever it said in 12" letters was a little bit creepy
                  www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Lmao...that is creepy.
                    "Friends don't let friends run the daily driver class,"

Comment

I think Kyle and crew missed a year-(08) and we all survived. The coverage will be missed but it will still be drag week.
                      Last edited by Paul Whalen; August 23, 2012, 08:56 AM.
                      used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

How are we gonna know if someone pulled over on the side of the road is really having trouble or not if we don't see Kyle standing there with his camera??

Comment

Thats why we have cameras. For checkpoints and people along the side of the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Whalen View Post
                            I think Kyle and crew missed a year-(08) and we all survived. The coverage will be missed but it will still be drag week.
                            I think that year was the lamest year of the event ever, quite literally.

It was '08, down south.

Nice thing about kyle's coverage is how fast it was up, and he seems to everywhere the stuff is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                              Next they will be telling US what Stickers we can have on the vehicle

Our Cars, Our Money, Our vacation Time, Our Hard Work

and they get to Profit $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from it
                              ALL
                              BS
                              I'm guessing there is some humor here. DF said last year, "Can you believe you guys pay us?"
                              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                                I'm guessing there is some humor here. DF said last year, "Can you believe you guys pay us?"
                                Got the grille and headlights in yet?? [Edit] WE WANT PICS!!

Comment

Working...
                                X