X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who's speedy and what does he drive?
    63 Plymouth DW 2011 Quickest Mopar 11.38@119 Daily Driver

Comment

He drives us crazy, and he is the Man behind the Curtain in the Land of OZ
      2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

can he give me a brain?

for my chevy lovin brother.lol
        63 Plymouth DW 2011 Quickest Mopar 11.38@119 Daily Driver

Comment

Ill bet we send 200+ out of Tulsa.
          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

theres a field on the north side of the track,they use it as over flow when big events are going on..

Comment

Originally posted by GH View Post
              I just got an email stating that we are in, yipeee.
              YES! GH started at 25 I think?

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
              He drives us crazy, and he is the Man behind the Curtain in the Land of OZ
              and is busy freaking out right now because it's put up or shut up time.

yooo hooo... Speedy, time to practice up the honey I'll be gone for a week doing some car thing!!
              Last edited by Beagle; August 24, 2012, 02:37 AM.
              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

SPEEDY, Hey Speeeeeedy, status update time!!!!!
                HOTROD Dragweek Pro Street N/A winner 2007,2011, 2012/ 2nd, 2009
                HOTROD Dragweek quickest and fastest naturally aspirated car in any class 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012
                FIRST IN THE EIGHTS Legal Pro Street N/A HOTROD Drag Week 2012

Comment

Do I hear a Dog on the porch Barking?
                  2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                  First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                  2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                  2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                    Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                    Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                    Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Does anyone know if Chad will be at Tulsa on the 9th of September? I would like a couple of BS decals, I ran them on the Land Speed car I had.

Comment

i think Chadmouth will be at LS fest. Brian should be in tulsa.
                        used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

You hear "The sound of silence" - the dog is under the porch? Hopefully packing and not quivering. His spot is open by now and I wouldn't want him to not be an insider. That's why I love this board, even a jackass like me feels comfortable being a dink. I'll be there to represent dink-dom... Where's my man with the mouth? I pm'd and visitor messaged the good fellow, hope his packing he's bags and ready to rock. I'll buy a beer for him if he shows...

They call him Speedy! Speedy! Faster than lightning.. (showing my age, sing that to the Flipper song from way back t.v.)

Speak up lad! I've got 5 bucks that says my old crap with pushrods puts a spanking on that store bought stuff...
                          Last edited by Beagle; August 24, 2012, 05:26 PM.
                          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

We're still gonna be there, still gonna be slow, still hoping to finish. Beyond that, absent contracting West Nile virus, its all good.
                            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

I know for a fact that Speedy is in like Flynn (as we say around here in Boston).

Chad will not be at DW this year, but I'll be making the full pull, so I will have some decals in my back pocket at Tulsa and all week long.
                              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

It'll be good to meet you in person Brian. Glad you got the gig.
                                Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X