Heartland Park Topeka 8/31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heartland Park Topeka 8/31

Well.. looks like Great Bend is gonna be rained out tomorrow..

Looks like we (Tom and I) are heading to HPT test n tune next Friday.. Hoping Tom gets released early enough!

Anyone else up for some last minute test n tune??
    Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
    Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
    Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
    Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

You will not be alone.

Comment

I will be there with the Dart. Plan on making severial passes.

Comment

Dont know yet......
        2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
        First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
        2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
        2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
          you will not be alone.
          creeper!!

Comment

maybe. Would be nice to have a few passes on it before tulsa.
            used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
              creeper!!
              Your point

Comment

Originally posted by 73fish View Post
                I will be there with the Dart. Plan on making severial passes.
                what did you find out after your first passes in the Dart at KCIR.. why it was slower than the Cuda at that point..

Just curious. glad you got it figured out no matter what it was.

see you Friday, as long as Isaac stays away with his rain..

Comment

I'll be there too!!! I'm in town for the Goodguys show announcing the autocross action. I get there tonight at 9:30 and am going to hang out with Larson. Tomorrow I announce until 4ish and then am planning on heading to HPT. Joey is coming too, and maybe Sean Fling. If it rains, there are races there on Saturday too, but I'll be announcing until 4 on Saturday as well. If all else fails we all need to get together and hang out on Saturday evening.
                  "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

I'll be on the microphone. I hope everyone can come up and say hello.

Ron
                    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

if it rains friday night, we mite try some time onlys on saturday during the bracket races..

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post
                        I'll be on the microphone. I hope everyone can come up and say hello.

Ron
                        will do..

Comment

Chad,Bring some BS stickers.

Comment

Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
                            if it rains friday night, we mite try some time onlys on saturday during the bracket races..

pssssst.... You could always enter the Street category. $25 to enter (same as time only), two time trial runs and at least one round of eliminations = Three runs EARLY in the day as opposed to waiting for an open slot LATER in the day. First round of eliminations, you wouldn't be able to dial in any quicker than 12.00 as that is the ET limit for Street...

Also, once you are done with eliminations, there's an excellent chance for more time runs later at no additional charge.

Ron

(edit: note I didn't say RUN any quicker than 12.00.... I just said you can't DIAL any quicker than that.... wink, wink)
                            Last edited by Ron Ward; August 30, 2012, 01:15 PM.
                            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I need to make some full 1/4 mile passes, haven't had one yet in this truck. Damn 1/8 mile track by my house is nice for testing but leaves you wanting. Chad should I bring you a loaner car for the weekend?

Comment

Working...
                              X