No announcement yet.

It's official, not going to make it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well - since matters of national security are at hand, I guess I understand!

Wow - being asked to the Pentagon! That doesn't happen every day.

Good luck with your visit, very sorry you can't join us - I was looking forward to meeting you.
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Yet another one of us old timers that are not going to make it this year. Next year though we'll hit them hard.
      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guy's, I really appreciate that! This has all occurred in the last 10 days, we have a new product out and are trying to get it into the system before the budget cuts that are headed toward the military. I was really looking forward to the "unlimited war's", this should be the wildest DW yet!!
        Doc
        DocFox

Comment

Damn Doc, really hate to hear this! You are a big part of Drag Week, it'll seem weird not seeing you there..

Comment

Sorry to hear it Doc. This would have been my 7th year. Hopefully next year we'll both be there and we can be class winners!

Comment

Soooo Doc, if you’re going to be visiting the Pentagon can I come by and borrow your very cool DragWeek trailer? Just ‘cause you have to miss DW there no reason the trailer has to…

Just kidding – Here’s wishing you Good Luck and success with your presentation.

Hope to see you next year.

Hardy Handshakes - Swede
              Last edited by Swede4; August 27, 2012, 03:31 PM.
              DragWeek 07, 08, 09, 11, 12 & 2013 with 2nd place in DD

Comment

Any truth to the rumor that this is just Doc's official cover story . . . and that he's really going to show up in a top-secret stealth Corvette (It's good to have DOD connections)?

Comment

Originally posted by Manifestospeed View Post
                  Any truth to the rumor that this is just Doc's official cover story . . . and that he's really going to show up in a top-secret stealth Corvette (It's good to have DOD connections)?
                  There are a few of us who could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you.
                  "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Working...
                  X