No announcement yet.

When are u Leaving for Drag Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome kieth.lookin forward to watchin yall sat.
    63 Plymouth DW 2011 Quickest Mopar 11.38@119 Daily Driver

Comment

UGGH! What a weekend so far.
      Got off work at 5 pm friday, and I'm heading out of Phoenix a tick before Noon on Sunday!
      Saturday started out great, and I thought, "Well, I'm just gonna finish the car before I load up and go."
      Then as the day wore on, the Wife, Kids coming over, grandson...and the plan changed to "I MUST get out of here", so the car is about 95% done, loaded, most of the crap is loaded, and now I'm just making the rounds trying not to forget anything.

Cell is 480-two three five-5016, text me if you want me to enter you in my phone, or call if you see a white 93 Dodge dually broke down of I-40 in the next 24 hours!

Comment

Enjoy the drive MB, we'll be trying to chase you down as we try to get on the road ourselves despite all the family support.
        Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Safe travels Billy, Bill, and everyone else

Comment

Leaving late Friday nigh, early Saturday morning.......Yep, the Judge is running.....going to be fun! See you all there!!
            HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
            DW- 12,16,17
            "Stay thirsty my friends"
            The worlds most interesting man

Comment

leaving Milwaukee Saturday around 6am. 12 hours to OK without gas stops.
              Drag Week 2006 11.00 index DNF
              Drag Week 2011 DD
              Drag week 2012 Hot Rod Winner
              Drag week 2013 Hot Rod Winner

Comment

Sometims Sat.Staying in BA at my brothers.We will be checking out the hotel parking lots.That doesnt sound right. LOL.

Comment

Survived the trip...sure hope everyone else has a better one. Burnt the marker light circuit up under the dash of the truck at 1 am in San Jon NM. Decided to just sleep til sun-up, but parking between two Rigs pulling Reefer units, didn't make that easy. Then a bad accident had everyone sitting at a stand-still in Oklahoma for 1.5 hours.

But, I'm here, wrenching with the brothers..bone tired already...GREAT FUN! Be carefull out there guys.

Comment

Co-Pilot Allen
                    broke bone in leg at hip, and collar bone, opeation Monday
                    soooo sad
                    I am leaving now for Tulsa (thrusday am)nothing else to do
                    bob

Comment

Sorry to hear that Bob. Hoping Allen has a speedy recovery.
                      Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                      1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                      1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                      1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                      1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                      1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Allen asked we all keep an eye on the old man, make sure he doesnt get lost.
                        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Best of luck to all of you... keep them in 1 piece.... wish I was
                          going but thats not happening this year.... good luck

Comment

We will be leaving Indiana tomorrow (Friday) probably late morningish. We will surely keep an eye on Booby
                            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Go fast, yet be safe guys... most of all have fun.
                              Jim T
                              Supercar Collectibles
                              www.Supercar1.com

Comment

Racingcritters should be in Ely around the time I get off work. I have to change the fuel filters on the car, and possibly change the trunk lock out and I would like to run a buffer over the car, but that's a big maybe. Also if the trans crossmember from American Powertrain shows up today, try and put that in. I also have to pack a few clothes for the week. Otherwise, ready to head out of town tomorrow morning!
                                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                                X