Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know about nitrous and race fuel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know about nitrous and race fuel?

Does anyone know if nitrous and race fuel available at each or any tracks. I have not heard or read about whats out there. All I care about is fuel in the 110 range. If others have different needs, please post questions.
    Thanks, see you all in a couple of days. Tom Franks

I'm just bringing a 20 gallons of 98 unleaded for a cushion Tom. I think most of the tracks have a fuel supply, nitrous would be upto local suppliers/shops though.

Comment

TULSA the track has fuel not sure what octanes..there are 2 shops close to the track that have fuel grandprixautosports has fuel and nitrous, 1-800-331-2223...car and fleet autoparts has fuel... 918-743-9888 both are pretty close to the track...i do businees with both places,,good people

Comment

Just got an e-mail from hotrod, two free Nitrous fills for the week, and fills for sale all week at each track. There was something about fuel, but I didn't pay much attention to it....
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

As normal I didnt get that email yet, but thats what I needed to know. Getting last things ready to go.
          Thanks Tom Franks

Comment

email said monte would giv 2 fills to each car using nitrous in competition.thats awesome...i thought he just did one.
            63 Plymouth DW 2011 Quickest Mopar 11.38@119 Daily Driver

Comment

This is when it's nice to have a pump gas N/A heap.
              Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
                This is when it's nice to have a pump gas N/A heap.
                As I remember you ran out of pump gas last year.
                Tom

Comment

the nitrous whore i created for my brother this year is still on pumpgas.even with a 150 shot,i dont build anything to use race gas.lol

Comment

I'm running pump gas and can take off my belt and run cheap gas. Not that its that cheap right now.
                    Go ahead, pull my finger.

Comment

ya really.im makin the stuff here in the refinery,and sont even get a discount.lol

Comment

The two bottle rule will probably be more of an issue this year than usual. Monte is kinda known for just giving it out to whoever needs it because Holley/NOS rules. But, with the huge number of cars this year I would expect they will need to be more careful with their supply and the two bottles could really be it.

I'll have a Drag Week survival guide for BangShifter's item up this week that will have more info on fuel, places to get help, nitrous, etc.
                        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Thanks Chad - The FNG's guide to surviving day one would be great.
                          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Hey, I just re-read the DW information from last week - HRM needs a Copy Editor Bad!

NOS will also be providing two

bottle fills to any racer who is running nitrous for Drag Week anytime beginning

Monday 9/10 in Tulsa, and all the way through the finals on Friday 9/14 at Heartland

Park. NOS will also be selling Nitrous fills from Monday 9/13 through Thursday 9/16 at

each track. Please see Monte at the RPM rig for assistance.

Anybody see the typo's ? LMAO - must be burning that candle bright again!

Last edited by Beagle; September 6, 2012, 09:37 PM.
                            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

That adds some miles.I can sleep in my bed one day this year. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X