Jeff MCKC.......ARE YOU READY YET?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff MCKC.......ARE YOU READY YET?

Waiting..............................That is all......................
    Last edited by lun40119; August 31, 2012, 06:17 AM.
    Team Clueless
    1st Place SB/NA DW12
    2nd Place SB/NA DW11
    sigpic

He still has over a week. No need to rush things. He can put the engine in next sat and still make it.... That is all....
    used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

I was hoping to see him at HPT (Topeka) tonite or tomorrow for some testing..
      Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
      Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
      Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
      Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

I am not done yet, That is all.
        2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
        First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
        2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
        2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

I WANT TO HEAR IT ROAR!!!

**This F***'ing forum software won't let me capitalized all that without typing something else.
          Last edited by TheSilverBuick; August 31, 2012, 11:58 AM.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Was this supposed to be a joke jake? You know better.....
            "Friends don't let friends run the daily driver class,"

Comment

what we need is one of those startrek transporters so we could be "beamed up" to each other's shops to help get ready.
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

He is still not ready..........................THAT IS ALL!!!
                Team Clueless
                1st Place SB/NA DW12
                2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                sigpic

Comment

Nothing to see here.. or hear... typical?

Rowarrr... I have until Tuesday. Slacker bastard, I Learned It from YOU, Jeff... learned it from you. haha. And I'm off to the garage now.

Happy wrenching, and smooth sailing to ya!
                  Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

No times etc,spun at the hit and made it back to the pits is all I know.

Comment

Jeff had it running in 4cyl mode at his house shooting for 32+mpg on the highway. Track prep on the impromptu session wasn't that good. But Jeff's car does sound like a pissed off pit-bull ready to kill.

Comment

Joey your truck stole the show its all TJ Talked about is, will my car sound like his truck?
                        2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                        First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                        2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                        2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Jeff, I take it you found a Diesel fuel filter and made it home ok with TJ?

Comment

He is home but I am not certain the fuel filter was the whole problem. Jeff was going to try to get the truck correct or he will just drive the malibu to Tulsa
                            HOTROD Dragweek Pro Street N/A winner 2007,2011, 2012/ 2nd, 2009
                            HOTROD Dragweek quickest and fastest naturally aspirated car in any class 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012
                            FIRST IN THE EIGHTS Legal Pro Street N/A HOTROD Drag Week 2012

Comment

What kind of truck and what's it doing?
                              Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                              1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                              1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                              1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                              1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                              1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Working...
                              X