Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sure I'm not the only one ..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure I'm not the only one ..........

that can't sleep, concentrate and keep my mind on other things. There's got to be a cure, Doctor doctor give me a cure!!!!!!!!! Drag potion #9.
    Last edited by BlackGTO; August 31, 2012, 10:11 AM.
    First place SSBBNA 2014 and 2015
    Second place SSBBNA 2016
    Third place SSBBNA 2017
    Quickest ET in DD and Quickest Pontiac 2008, 2016 and 2017
    All 13 years of Drag Week in a Black 1969 Pontiac with Pontiac Power

dang right.i have to really watch myself and try to keep my mind on my job.
    63 Plymouth DW 2011 Quickest Mopar 11.38@119 Daily Driver

Comment

I'll need a double portion of Drag potion #9........my insomnia is due to the fact that my truck is not totally finished. Sure am hoping for some help lining this thing out during Drag Week. Wanted it done in June, but life got in the way.
      Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

I get irritated when nobody is posting in this forum about DW! Gotta have my daily fix!!!!
        Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
        1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
        1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
        1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
        1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
        1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

I am sure they are doing the mad thrash.

I hope the weather improves for TNT.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	tulsaweatherSat_Sun.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	863922
          Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

dont look bad.30% chance isnt too scary...the gassers i want to see so bad may not get to run though.
            63 Plymouth DW 2011 Quickest Mopar 11.38@119 Daily Driver

Comment

Gassers, smassers I want my TnT
              Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Any of the KC-Topeka guys missed out tonight.We got rain.Only mowed my yard 3 times this year and it decides to rain out the TnT at HPT the week before DW begins. WTH?

Comment

You think God hates Kansas now, just wait til yur football team starts playin'....

Brothers called...took too long gettiing in that last summit order...had to eat 142.00 for next day air...boneheads!!

Comment

Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post
                    You think God hates Kansas now, just wait til yur football team starts playin'....
                    Ah.. we got us another fat coach to whip them boys into shape!!
                    Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                    Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                    Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                    Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

The overnight and second day ups fees are adding up. But my new lifters and valve springs are in. Set the lash in the morning and then one last TNT Sunday.
                      "Friends don't let friends run the daily driver class,"

Comment

Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post

Brothers called...took too long gettiing in that last summit order...had to eat 142.00 for next day air...boneheads!!
                        Not all BS'ers are KU fans.Where did Stoops(I choke on the big one) get his start. K-STATE!!!!!!!

Comment

I think i am hearing noises from transmssion
                          i missed UPS will be tuesday just carb parts

i am out of here no matter watt on thrus

i wish i could drive a standard
                          bob

Comment

I'M COMPLETELY FREAKING OUT ... AHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRGGGGHHHHH....

tension breaker. Somebody had to do it.
                            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

If posting all these pics are supose to calm me down, it didn't work. Transmission is probably fine, your ears are just getting ready for 5 days of driving.
                              Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Working...
                              X