Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sure I'm not the only one ..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    I'M COMPLETELY FREAKING OUT ... AHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRGGGGHHHHH....

tension breaker. Somebody had to do it.
    Ditto, I better get out and blow some green. Today is the last day the truck will be multi-color.
    Last edited by greenXpress; September 1, 2012, 05:16 AM.
    Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Those pictures are great Bob, keep'em coming. I have zero reason to be freaking out and yet I'm feeling some stress. I got what I figure is 4 days (after work) of non-critical things to do, and six days to do them in. The most critical things left on my list are: Oil change, fuel filters change and get the drag radials mounted on rims.
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Last night I hung out with Joey G, Chad, Scott , Doc ,and Jeff and his boy. Doc's seered is sounding good! The rumor is Jeff's car actually runs but I have no proof. Much needed rain is going to screw up tnt plans here.
        used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

My oil pan pickup may have just dramatically changed my weekend. Maybe not... Crown Vic pump may fix me.
          Last edited by Beagle; September 1, 2012, 09:34 AM.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I've had my trans out 5 times in a year starting with the Great Bend Ks trans break. Each time it was fixed but would break again. I convinced the last trans shop to call TCI (the original builder) to see if we were missing something they do. We were using wrong parts and not doing secret squirrell sh** machine work. They sent us the parts and now they said it'll take 1000 hp, not that I will put that to it. I dont wanna pull another trans for a long time.
            Go ahead, pull my finger.

Comment

The dumbass who ordered my conversion kit needs to learn how to read. I guess I was feeling it and got in a huge hurry... note to self - slow down, make less mistakes. Don't have time to do it over.

Sooo... yeah, REALLY feeling it today! lmao. Holy crap, dang near vibrating. Couldn't sleep last night either.
              Last edited by Beagle; September 3, 2012, 06:38 AM.
              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

It's funny how knowing that we have 22 hours of drive time ahead pulls the heart rate down. As my co-driver reminds me we have two days to bench race our plan. I know we'll still be amped up Sunday.
                Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Working...
                X