Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sure I'm not the only one ..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDMBill
    replied
    It's funny how knowing that we have 22 hours of drive time ahead pulls the heart rate down. As my co-driver reminds me we have two days to bench race our plan. I know we'll still be amped up Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    The dumbass who ordered my conversion kit needs to learn how to read. I guess I was feeling it and got in a huge hurry... note to self - slow down, make less mistakes. Don't have time to do it over.

Sooo... yeah, REALLY feeling it today! lmao. Holy crap, dang near vibrating. Couldn't sleep last night either.
    Last edited by Beagle; September 3, 2012, 06:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• poison gas
    replied
    I've had my trans out 5 times in a year starting with the Great Bend Ks trans break. Each time it was fixed but would break again. I convinced the last trans shop to call TCI (the original builder) to see if we were missing something they do. We were using wrong parts and not doing secret squirrell sh** machine work. They sent us the parts and now they said it'll take 1000 hp, not that I will put that to it. I dont wanna pull another trans for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    My oil pan pickup may have just dramatically changed my weekend. Maybe not... Crown Vic pump may fix me.
    Last edited by Beagle; September 1, 2012, 09:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Whalen
    replied
    Last night I hung out with Joey G, Chad, Scott , Doc ,and Jeff and his boy. Doc's seered is sounding good! The rumor is Jeff's car actually runs but I have no proof. Much needed rain is going to screw up tnt plans here.

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    Those pictures are great Bob, keep'em coming. I have zero reason to be freaking out and yet I'm feeling some stress. I got what I figure is 4 days (after work) of non-critical things to do, and six days to do them in. The most critical things left on my list are: Oil change, fuel filters change and get the drag radials mounted on rims.

Leave a comment:

• greenXpress
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    I'M COMPLETELY FREAKING OUT ... AHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRGGGGHHHHH....

tension breaker. Somebody had to do it.
    Ditto, I better get out and blow some green. Today is the last day the truck will be multi-color.
    Last edited by greenXpress; September 1, 2012, 05:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• greenXpress
    replied
    If posting all these pics are supose to calm me down, it didn't work. Transmission is probably fine, your ears are just getting ready for 5 days of driving.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    I'M COMPLETELY FREAKING OUT ... AHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRGGGGHHHHH....

tension breaker. Somebody had to do it.

Leave a comment:

• 1956NY150
    replied
    I think i am hearing noises from transmssion
    i missed UPS will be tuesday just carb parts

i am out of here no matter watt on thrus

i wish i could drive a standard
    bob

Leave a comment:

• ksj2
    replied
    Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post
    You think God hates Kansas now, just wait til yur football team starts playin'....

Brothers called...took too long gettiing in that last summit order...had to eat 142.00 for next day air...boneheads!!
    Not all BS'ers are KU fans.Where did Stoops(I choke on the big one) get his start. K-STATE!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• slimbo5
    replied
    The overnight and second day ups fees are adding up. But my new lifters and valve springs are in. Set the lash in the morning and then one last TNT Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• LAGNAF
    replied
    Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post
    You think God hates Kansas now, just wait til yur football team starts playin'....
    Ah.. we got us another fat coach to whip them boys into shape!!

Leave a comment:

• MoparBilly
    replied

Brothers called...took too long gettiing in that last summit order...had to eat 142.00 for next day air...boneheads!!

Leave a comment:

• ksj2
    replied
    Any of the KC-Topeka guys missed out tonight.We got rain.Only mowed my yard 3 times this year and it decides to rain out the TnT at HPT the week before DW begins. WTH?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X