Byol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Byol

just alittle heads up,,,the stores here only sell 3.2 beer unless its a liquor store and they close at 9pm and arent open on sunday....
    you can get mixed drinks at restaurants on sunday though.....

Im sure I will bring too much
    Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
    Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
    Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
    Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

Hey Mike, thanks for the heads up. So where is the closest liquor store from the Bestwestern in Owasso?

Jason
      2011 Drag Week (unlimited) 5th place 10.89 avg.
      2012 Drag Week (unlimited) 5th place 10.55 avg.
      all time best 10.27 @ 127

Comment

looks like there are 3 pretty close...about 3 miles....

Comment

Just so you all knw I like whiskey, all kinds. thats all
          Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
          Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
          Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
          Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

I hope you like single batch bourbon and rye as that is what I'm bringing. That and ammunition.
            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

pretty sure you can buy ammo for anything 24-7 down here... they don't make it in 3.2%. Since I drink tapwater light (Keystone) I don't think they have to water it down to 3.2. lol. As hot as it may get, I'll need the extra water anyway.

Oklahoma breakfast beer. It's what you drive to the border for on Sunday morning here. Texas sells liquor 10a-9p M-S beer 7a-12a M-F , 7a-1a Saturday, 12p-12a Sunday.
              Last edited by Beagle; September 4, 2012, 02:01 AM.
              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
                I hope you like single batch bourbon and rye as that is what I'm bringing. That and ammunition.
                I coulda sworn someone just said single batch bourbon.
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

O/T but the thread title in the tiny font on my phone sure looks like "Bye!" Though Mike was dropping out for a second there!
                  Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                  1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                  1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                  1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                  1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                  1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

I will be bringing a few cases of canadian beer, but I'm pretty darn interested in this single batch Bourbon talk (NOT SCOTCH)
                    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

What's that Randal, you're stopping in Denver and picking up a trailer of Coors and hauling out east?
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                        What's that Randal, you're stopping in Denver and picking up a trailer of Coors and hauling out east?
                        does anyone have a black trans-am? i have a basset hound.... odds are they could put us through texarkana,,,maybe that will be a check point..

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                          jeez, thanks dude... Jerry Reed is rolling through my ears now, on a loop. "the boys are thirsty in Atlanta..."
                          Charles

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
                            Sooo how many years has that bourbon been aged?
                            Tom
                            Last edited by TomV8; September 4, 2012, 03:58 PM.

Comment

As if I didn't hate all of you enough for going on Drag Week without me, now I have to read this. I thought you were my friends.
                              "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Working...
                              X