Yeah, I got pulled over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I got pulled over

I got pulled over in Taylor. I stopped at the stop sign, I didn't speed, my car has a full exhaust system. But the officer must like blue because he just wanted to check my car out lol. I sure was relieved after that. I took a few pics I will post up later on.
    Last edited by BlueCuda340; September 12, 2012, 06:51 PM.
    1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
    1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Just wanted a look? Good deal as far as that goes, could have been bad depending on their mood!

Man, don't get pulled over in Memphis - everyone I saw had three cops and was on their way to jail. Not our guys - local hooligans I suspect, but there's a billiong LEO's out tonight and seriously the two guys I saw were getting fitted for new bracelets.

I heard the folks in the little wagon got inspected too- I think they are running on Hoosier dirt track tires, probably no DOT number on them. Life could get interesting
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

You're lucky he didn't cuff you and take the car, because that is what I would have done!!!!!!!!
      Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
      1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
      1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
      1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
      1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
      1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

what's a billiong LEO?
        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

billion law enforcement officers with a free G since I can't speel check.

There were cops at every corner it seemed - I believe the entire force was out on hwy 51 last night. The "Blue Light Special" here I guess, they have a bunch of blue lights on them, blinding almost. I wonder how many wrecks they cause? The two non-DW cars they had pulled over were both going to jail. I mentioned to Monica "Don't get pulled over here, you go to jail."

OH - probably a little late, but if you are here in lovely Rainy Millington, I would not suggest eating at Reyes Mexican Grill. I suppose I am a spoiled Texan but the only thing Mexican about this place was the name. I'm not sure who they got to cook, but I'm pretty sure they were NOT Mexican.

Monica says "Be glad you didn't eat yours" ... I had three bites and resisted the urge to purge. How do you f* up rice?
          Last edited by Beagle; September 13, 2012, 05:43 AM.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I used to regularly pull over really nice street cars .... public relations you know! One 69 Camaro in particular, tubbed, blown BBC .... owner claimed 9.50s. After I goaded him into giving me a ride down thru the warehouses, I believe him. He was dumbfounded that all I wanted was a closer look at his ride .... made a friend for life right there!
            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

My copilot Chad was quick enough to catch it with his camera...here you go. I have the original picture he took at full size (4.6 mb) if you want it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cuda Pulled over Mod.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	864136
              Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Luckily saw very few cops. none in my mirror.
                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Dignlif View Post
                  My copilot Chad was quick enough to catch it with his camera...here you go. I have the original picture he took at full size (4.6 mb) if you want it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14222[/ATTACH]
                  That's our heap with the Beverly Hillbillies trailer deal going on as we waved and the Sherriff with jeans on??? waved us by. Glad it was just a " you got a cool car there" stop.
                  Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Dignlif View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14222[/ATTACH]
                    Great pic, thanks!
                    1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
                    1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Working...
                    X