check point and gas station euphoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check point and gas station euphoria

its that feeling you get when you stop and suddenly you have a burst of energy and happiness,get your fuel drinks and snacks take a picture ,talk smack to your buddies,wave to the locals,,,
    this is caused by blood moving again and air thats not 70% carbon monoxide...might have something to do with the the brain numbing blaaabllllaaaablllaaaallblllabllllaaaaa ....
    when you get back into the car,,new ideas are talked about ,plans for next year,,the odd car in your collection that will become the next big thing,, then as the miles pass and exhuast fumes choke your brain,silence takes over again,,

one of my favorite (and unexpected) times of Drag Week. all the photos and kids great time at every stop....then back to the road coma
    Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Road coma indeed - I forgot how quickly I got headaches from the drone of running free way speed with open windows.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing left on the inside of the GTO mufflers... I swear it was much louder on Friday than Monday
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
        Road coma indeed - I forgot how quickly I got headaches from the drone of running free way speed with open windows.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing left on the inside of the GTO mufflers... I swear it was much louder on Friday than Monday
        Newer cars kill me with wind buffeting anytime driving with the windows down. Hate that.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X