• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday after Drag Week.....

Team Clueless
    1st Place SB/NA DW12
    2nd Place SB/NA DW11
    sigpic

Rolled into Phoenix last night at 10:30PM, heading to work in 15 minutes...yeah, hope they aren't looking for a very productive day outa me!!

Comment

I'm already at work :*( In 20 minutes I head out to start classes this week on Geostatistics and 3D Modeling. No time to sleep at the desk!
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

That's about right - we drove all night saturday night, slept a few hours, then I drove home last night. Got a full night's sleep but I sure don't feel like it. There is certainly a drag week hangover....and we had an easy week compared to alot of folks.
        Last edited by milner351; September 17, 2012, 07:21 AM.
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I drove to okc Sat night and was seeing multiple lines on the highway so I stopped for the night. Got home yesterday morn at 11:30 and got to watch my kids play tennis and baseball. Back to being a full time dad!
          Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
          1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
          1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
          1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
          1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
          1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

we drove all night saturday.walked in house at 6am..passed billy a couple times on way.sure he had pike pass and didnt just blow off tolls.lmao..

ya even after some rest yesterday,im draggin.kids wanted to go ride bikes after i unloaded yesterday...i got done too late to ride,darnit!. lol
            63 Plymouth DW 2011 Quickest Mopar 11.38@119 Daily Driver

Comment

After dinner in Tulsa with Dignlif, CDMBill, Floyd plus next-table visits with (ProCharged509) Steve and Bob and the late arriving Hot Rod crew we headed to OK City got a room for 3 hours sleep then to the airport to put Lane on a 6:00am flight home, spent Sunday night in Santa Rosa, NM. My Monday includes a 947 miles home, plenty of time to plan for DW2013…

DRAG WEEK - What a Treat and Privilege for an old guy to hang with the Best collection of Drag Racers ever assembled!

Thank You HOT ROD for this venue.

Hardy Handshakes, Swede
              Last edited by Swede4; September 17, 2012, 08:02 AM.
              DragWeek 07, 08, 09, 11, 12 & 2013 with 2nd place in DD

Comment

Got home at 3:30 this morning. Glad I took the day off
                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

We didn;t have much of a drive sat nite. Got to Hutchinson, KS (my Dad's house) about 2:45 am sunday morn. Got up at 8 am to take kids to state fair for the rides. Left there at 7 pm to drive back home. Got home last nite about 10:45. Unloaded the 53. Was up at 5 am to work.. making airplane parts half asleep.... not a good idea..
                  Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                  Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                  Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                  Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Monday Sucks

Thank the lord for Dew
                    Drag Week 2006 11.00 index DNF
                    Drag Week 2011 DD
                    Drag week 2012 Hot Rod Winner
                    Drag week 2013 Hot Rod Winner

Comment

I'm getting ready to hit the road for another one in a couple days at the Lingenfelter Performance Nationals being held at Norwalk. Talking is at a minimum. Here at the Lohnes manse.

Slept like I was in a coma last night until it was time to get Thing 1 and Thing 2 ready for school this morning. I think I was dreading the bus more than he was.
                      Last edited by Brian Lohnes; September 17, 2012, 11:23 AM.
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

hauled off some scrap metal today in the old green boat. Drove the school bus and will sub in speech and drama tomorrow at the high school. Gotta get some bills paid off and start on the 2013 DW $$$$$ fund.
                        Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Put in my 12 hour day, sleep walking as of now.
                          HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                          DW- 12,16,17
                          "Stay thirsty my friends"
                          The worlds most interesting man

Comment

I Was a total Zombie .......and I didnt have to go more than 3-4 miles from the Tulsa track to get home ......I feel sorry for you guys with the long drives
                            TNT-Motorsports Tulsa
                            Drag Week 2012 SB/NA

Comment

Thats how my wife will probably find this morning!

Comment

Working...
                              X