Directions from DW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directions from DW

So.. anyone else get lost last week from the route directions??

My Dad was the navigator till we got lost..

He wanted to know who David was, and if it was him that wrote out the directions.. I told him he was too old to get into a fight. And if he kicked Davids ass, we wouldn't be able to finish Drag Week with you all..

He said "well next year I wanta write out the directions, cuz these suck"..
    Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
    Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
    Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
    Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

OH yeah. Damn hamburger shack is on the south side of the Interstate, not the north!!!
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Yeah I went 20 miles out of the way on toll road because we missed a turn, then get passed by 3 other cars that did same thing.

Almost missed a few more that were just not clear to us, especially when in distress as we were most of the night
      Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
      Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
      Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
      Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

I thought it was Cameron's inability to read until I started reading them myself. Only got lost a handful...make that two handfulls of times.
        Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Didn't have any trouble until thursday. Its pretty obvious they didn't drive the last leg and just googled the directions.
          1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
          1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

We owe the great state of Oklahoma .35 cents, as we hit an un-manned toll booth, with no change. We had no room for change!!!1
            LOL!!!!
            R, C. Zink (55 Chevy)
            sigpic

Comment

There was a news bulletin about a toll booth bandit in a 55 chevy.....................
              1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
              1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Originally posted by Carl Zink View Post
                We owe the great state of Oklahoma .35 cents, as we hit an un-manned toll booth, with no change. We had no room for change!!!1
                LOL!!!!
                R, C. Zink (55 Chevy)
                You and maybe a procharged 509" S10 who was probably thinking what I was thinking "Credit card slot dammit! No? Dollar bill changer? No? F* IT."

if i had to guess how that internal conversation went.
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

On the bright side, our launch and 60 foot time was real good. We wanted to put on a good show for the poor bastard manning the cameras, back at toll booth central!!

r, C. Zink
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X