Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Eddie Miller Drag Week Pink Members Only Jacket has found its way to You Tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Eddie Miller Drag Week Pink Members Only Jacket has found its way to You Tube

2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Lmao!!!!!

Comment

Now this is Hilarious....
      Last edited by DusterDj; September 25, 2012, 05:19 PM.
      sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

Normally, I say you had to be there, but Jake's video got it really well. So in this case, Eddie, you had to be there. Can't call a man out and no show.
        Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

You can, but it will be a Big Fail, by the Way Eddie dont try to come back and do it agin Doc has already said he will be a no show for 2 years. He has been very lucky to get away the last couple but now its time to catch back up. Now what can we come upwith in two years for you Doc?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
            You can, but it will be a Big Fail, by the Way Eddie dont try to come back and do it agin Doc has already said he will be a no show for 2 years. He has been very lucky to get away the last couple but now its time to catch back up. Now what can we come upwith in two years for you Doc?
            One daughter in college, another one starts college next year, a high school multi sport varsity sophmore athlete, an active 5 year old son and my 8 year old daughter with type 1 diabetes is just too much to get away from for any period of time as well as running a small private practice in this unstable medical economy. My wife is amazing but just cant keep up on her own in my absence. Family comes first and that is where my focus will be for the next few years. I have a few ideas for my comeback tour 2015!!!!
            HOTROD Dragweek Pro Street N/A winner 2007,2011, 2012/ 2nd, 2009
            HOTROD Dragweek quickest and fastest naturally aspirated car in any class 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012
            FIRST IN THE EIGHTS Legal Pro Street N/A HOTROD Drag Week 2012

Comment

Originally posted by whichdoctor View Post
              One daughter in college, another one starts college next year, a high school multi sport varsity sophmore athlete, an active 5 year old son and my 8 year old daughter with type 1 diabetes is just too much to get away from for any period of time.
              Uh...Wow! All my kids are grown and making thier own way, but I do have 4 mopars all trying to eat out of the same fund!
              Last edited by MoparBilly; September 26, 2012, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by whichdoctor View Post
                One daughter in college, another one starts college next year, a high school multi sport varsity sophmore athlete, an active 5 year old son and my 8 year old daughter with type 1 diabetes is just too much to get away from for any period of time as well as running a small private practice in this unstable medical economy. My wife is amazing but just cant keep up on her own in my absence. Family comes first and that is where my focus will be for the next few years. I have a few ideas for my comeback tour 2015!!!!
                No wonder you come to Drag Week, it's perfectly clear now, you have serious brain damage!!! lol I got ONE adopted daughter, and that's more then enough for me!! What possesses someone to have 5 freaking kids 20 years apart, or whatever??

Jeff, do you have a job, cause if you do, I don't know how you get a F-in' thing done, you are a post whore on multiple forums! I hang out mostly on one forum, and even that takes up way too much of my time.

Well, one good thing Doc, you are leaving the class real soft, and should not be too much of a problem to bump that number down.
                Last edited by TheEngineWorks.com; September 26, 2012, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Wish my dad was still alive Eddie.He had a saying for people like you."Rave on CatShit,someone will cover you up"LOL.We want a pic of you wearing your new pink jacket. As for Jeff is just a whore.He can multi-task and still make it to DW and Finish.
                  Last edited by ksj2; September 26, 2012, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEngineWorks.com View Post
                    No wonder you come to Drag Week, it's perfectly clear now, you have serious brain damage!!! lol I got ONE adopted daughter, and that's more then enough for me!! What possesses someone to have 5 freaking kids 20 years apart, or whatever??

Jeff, do you have a job, cause if you do, I don't know how you get a F-in' thing done, you are a post whore on multiple forums! I hang out mostly on one forum, and even that takes up way too much of my time.

Well, one good thing Doc, you are leaving the class real soft, and should not be too much of a problem to bump that number down.
                    So Eddie are you going on record and stating that you not only are going to go into the 8's N/A but you are going to do it daily?
                    HOTROD Dragweek Pro Street N/A winner 2007,2011, 2012/ 2nd, 2009
                    HOTROD Dragweek quickest and fastest naturally aspirated car in any class 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012
                    FIRST IN THE EIGHTS Legal Pro Street N/A HOTROD Drag Week 2012

Comment

sure will miss SEERED the next couple years!!

Family does come first tho!!
                      Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                      Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                      Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                      Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Doc I think he is saying without you there running faster than a 10.0 each day he can do. Hey Clark send your stuff.

Comment

Eddie I hang out in two places. Are you stalking me again. I know your on more forums than me or have you been blocked by all of them now?

Comment

James- Sorry I was not able to get to see you run this year, was hoping to see you next year. You are absolutely correct, family comes first, the car will still be there. The pink jacket was a hoot!!
                            DocFox

Comment

Originally posted by drilr View Post
                              James- Sorry I was not able to get to see you run this year, was hoping to see you next year. You are absolutely correct, family comes first, the car will still be there. The pink jacket was a hoot!!
                              still pretty pissed I didn't get to see this car. Here comes the "I had a buddy" story, worked with a guy with a '66 when I was 15, 327 / 4 speed, helped very little putting 4.10's in it, influential moments. Same color as yours... no parachute or wheelie bars though.

carry on.
                              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
                              X