No announcement yet.

What changes you making for next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More HP, More Hook, More MPH, Less Weight!
    I have started by replacing the Flowmasters with Bullet mufflers.
    Put the small rockers on, going to the track this evening to see if either change helps!

Comment

Yeah I think while im fixing the engine issues I will make a better effort at getting some wieght out of it.
      Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
      Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
      Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
      Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

New engine build. More compression, better flowing heads, more cam, better intake and the possibility of EFI. Weight reduction and a higher stall.

Comment

Proper valve train clearances, better springs, shaft rocker arm system, more trani oil cooling and an engine oil cooler. Quieter mufflers as they come of any way at the track with V-clamps.
          First place SSBBNA 2014 and 2015
          Second place SSBBNA 2016
          Third place SSBBNA 2017
          Quickest ET in DD and Quickest Pontiac 2008, 2016 and 2017
          All 13 years of Drag Week in a Black 1969 Pontiac with Pontiac Power

Comment

I'll be addin a 2-step, electronic boost controller, and possibly replacing the stock grenade 80 (G-80) in the rear 14 bolt.

Comment

JoeyG, what were your 60' times this year? I watched the win lights and saw some good ET's and some Great MPH's - just looking for a comparison with our truck.

We will be working on weight reduction and more weight reduction then turn our attention to our launch, and if we are successful we will add the needed roll-bar.

Hardy Handshakes - Swede
              DragWeek 07, 08, 09, 11, 12 & 2013 with 2nd place in DD

Comment

I want to run 10's.
                used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

400 shot progressive Wilson fogger set up, I just want to run 8's.
                  Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
                    400 shot progressive Wilson fogger set up, I just want break all the parts that survived Drag Week 2012!.
                    There ya go Bill, fixed it for you!!

Comment

lol.....in a convertible even.hell bill,you may wind up with shrapnel in your lap!
                      63 Plymouth DW 2011 Quickest Mopar 11.38@119 Daily Driver

Comment

better double strap that hat down........Brakes, we don't need no stinking brakes.
                        Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Running my first ever 8 on drag week was a pretty big high! Good luck Bill.
                          HOTROD Dragweek Pro Street N/A winner 2007,2011, 2012/ 2nd, 2009
                          HOTROD Dragweek quickest and fastest naturally aspirated car in any class 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012
                          FIRST IN THE EIGHTS Legal Pro Street N/A HOTROD Drag Week 2012

Comment

I forgot that I want a Hat like Bill's next year. Skin is still peeling
                            First place SSBBNA 2014 and 2015
                            Second place SSBBNA 2016
                            Third place SSBBNA 2017
                            Quickest ET in DD and Quickest Pontiac 2008, 2016 and 2017
                            All 13 years of Drag Week in a Black 1969 Pontiac with Pontiac Power

Comment

Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post
                              There ya go Bill, fixed it for you!!
                              Thank you for that. Okay maybe 300 then.
                              Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by whichdoctor View Post
                                Running my first ever 8 on drag week was a pretty big high! Good luck Bill.
                                Well see if if can even close. You set the bar damn high and I'm cheatin' to get in the neighborhood.

Comment

Working...
                                X