No announcement yet.

What changes you making for next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought maybe you were building the ride you took last year and keep the AC,PW etc.LOL.Good to see you have not given up.

Comment

I can't give up. I tried but I keep on coming back and I don't know way. Somebody please help me. LOL

Comment

LOL 12 Step Program wont help
        2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
        First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
        2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
        2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Needed a tool to remove valve springs on car and LSM etc were expensive and had to be modified to work anyway so I made one today real quick.

Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
          Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
          Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
          Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

Nice, I'll take one for a small block mopar, shipped to 74133 lol
            1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
            1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Originally posted by tsanchez View Post
              Needed a tool to remove valve springs on car and LSM etc were expensive and had to be modified to work anyway so I made one today real quick.

One thing for sure......you won't have spring problems this year, you're loaded for bear. Looking good.
              Last edited by greenXpress; December 28, 2012, 07:12 PM.
              Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Oil pan is back on, and rockers adjusted, had to clearance some pushrod holes but otherwise ok.

Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
                Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
                Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
                Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

Getting rid of my weak 10 bolt rear in my 4th gen fbody. Im going with a Quickperformance 9" housing set up for 4 channel abs. 35 spline moser axles with 1/2" studs. Nodular center section, 3:89 gears, and detriot locker. No more leaving "soft" off the line...

Hoping to shave a little time off my sixty foot...
                  Last edited by Dino98T/A; December 31, 2012, 05:52 PM.
                  http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...0101507a-1.jpgI'd rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.

Comment

Its not Purple? WTH?

Comment

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
                      Its not Purple? WTH?
                      LOL. Im still waiting to get it, was ordered last week(vendor picture). But purple would be a nice choice for a color, probably just rattle can it black .
                      http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...0101507a-1.jpgI'd rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dino98T/A View Post
                        Getting rid of my weak 10 bolt rear in my 4th gen fbody. Im going with a Quickperformance 9" housing set up for 4 channel abs. 35 spline moser axles with 1/2" studs. Nodular center section, 3:89 gears, and detriot locker. No more leaving "soft" off the line...

Hoping to shave a little time off my sixty foot...

You might have someone slide a bar in that, I have the Malibu one they make and the tubes needed moved when I got it. I hear the quallity has gotton better

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                          You might have someone slide a bar in that, I have the Malibu one they make and the tubes needed moved when I got it. I hear the quallity has gotton better
                          Hmmm. I would not be a happy camper if it is not a "bolt in" rear. Will find out soon....

Comment

Pay close attn to how the axles slide in if you have to knock them in its got a issue

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                              Pay close attn to how the axles slide in if you have to knock them in its got a issue
                              Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Since I am falling off my own fiscal cliff it doesn't look like I will be sporting any more cubes for DW13. However I am going to be sending my heads off for some porting. My wife and I have a goal of getting everything but the house paid off by august, if we end up ahead of schedule I'll have a bigger motor but it likely won't have many passes on i t

On teardown I noticed I had a lot of reversion, as the intake ports looked alot like the exhaust haha. I understand a big roller cam can be a reason for this but would a better exhaust system help this? Current 1 5/8 to 1 3/4 step headers, 3" H pipe 2 chamber flowmaters, 2.5 tails..all mufler shop bend from 1996 :D. I expected to see some but I didn't think it would be this bad. I'll post a pic later on.
                                1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
                                1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Working...
                                X