No announcement yet.

***attention all fox bodies***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beagle,if you think jake's wife needed the DW jacket to stay warm......well,she would freeze to death! lol

he wont get that jacket till next fall.
    63 Plymouth DW 2011 Quickest Mopar 11.38@119 Daily Driver

Comment

****Attention****

Mustangs Suck......Back on track boys......that is all..............
      Team Clueless
      1st Place SB/NA DW12
      2nd Place SB/NA DW11
      sigpic

Comment

yes they do!!!! lol
        63 Plymouth DW 2011 Quickest Mopar 11.38@119 Daily Driver

Comment

Dont hate me just because I own a mustang - it's a 69 mach1 428 shaker car.... it doesn't suck - anything but money and time - just like all the rest, and it won't be done for a long long time.
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

My next EX can always borrow one of my Jackets
            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Well with all the positive comments on my plans for an LS fox platform. This only fuels my desire to complete the "Caucasian Sanitation II" car for next years DW. Guys you forget that there are other fox platforms besides Mustangs.
              Thanks for your support; Tom Franks

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
                ****Attention****

Mustangs Suck......Back on track boys......that is all..............

I my mind the only way to fix a ford is to put a chevy in it!!!!!!!!
                Drag Week 2006 11.00 index DNF
                Drag Week 2011 DD
                Drag week 2012 Hot Rod Winner
                Drag week 2013 Hot Rod Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TomV8 View Post
                  Well with all the positive comments on my plans for an LS fox platform. This only fuels my desire to complete the "Caucasian Sanitation II" car for next years DW. Guys you forget that there are other fox platforms besides Mustangs.
                  Do what you want to do Tom......that is the cool thing about this. Fact is, I don't hate Mustangs........they are "the" best drag racing chassis....hands down. I just like to keep things lively, and have a little fun.

Do it...........do it right and kick some ass!!! You never know.......I may show up with a fox all done up like the colors of the rainbow next year......

Now get with it............first beer is on you........see you soon.
                  Team Clueless
                  1st Place SB/NA DW12
                  2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, after all Jake, Butch Kemp has offered his 2100 lbs Mustang to you LOL
                    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by TomV8 View Post
                      nope, I have a really big fat kitty killing LSC, and the 5.3 turbo LS in the Fairmont is still fresh in my mind. I found an 82 Granada that I really wanted, but talked myself out of.
                      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
                        What do you mean? 2nd place was a 10.14......I averaged a 9.97. Low for the week was a 9.89.
                        that's what I meant - thanks. Just setting up a target on the dart board. haha.

I don't think I have the stones to turn 4k rpm at 62mph for 1500 miles though.
                        Last edited by Beagle; October 4, 2012, 05:14 AM.
                        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I am just trying to justify spending the fuel money to the track with the truck and trailer and then drive 1400 miles, I am thinking something fast that gets good fuel mileage!
                          -Bobby-

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                            Yeah, after all Jake, Butch Kemp has offered his 2100 lbs Mustang to you LOL
                            Yep.....and if need be, Ill go get that thing!!!
                            Team Clueless
                            1st Place SB/NA DW12
                            2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              that's what I meant - thanks. Just setting up a target on the dart board. haha.

I don't think I have the stones to turn 4k rpm at 62mph for 1500 miles though.
                              I just got lucky, usually it is a 10.oh car.........not really sure why it went quicker.
                              Last edited by lun40119; October 4, 2012, 05:32 AM.
                              Team Clueless
                              1st Place SB/NA DW12
                              2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by moparman63 View Post
                                yes they do!!!! lol
                                ow ow ow ow ow ow
                                Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                                1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                                1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                                1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                                1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                                1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Working...
                                X