Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Match Race Jeff vs Larry & other UnLimited Car in Houston and ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match Race Jeff vs Larry & other UnLimited Car in Houston and ?

Rumor Mill:Nov 9,10,11

Match Race Jeff vs Larry
    Joe Berry and others

Houston: (i know it is in Houston not sure which Strip)

Nov 9,10,11 at Motorsports Park(not sure if this is correct Strip)will report back next week
    XTREME MELTDOWN
    10th OUTLAW 275 AND X275 JOINS PRO MODS, 5.80 INDEX & 7.00 INDEX!
    2000+ Horsepower & No Wheelie Bars...What Could Possibly Go Wrong?!?

Then on to the Las Vegas Strip.

Be there or be Square

I am Driving Out so if your going PM me
    Bob

PS: try to forget election
    get back to the car thing
    it will help
    Last edited by 1956NY150; October 24, 2012, 06:10 AM.

What election?
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

NMCA Finals Bob, This is the end to what we started with you CSTMWGN and Cobra in Bradenton this year!! We were at Route 66 for this but Larry broke at the line. Don't know if I can slip away but sure would be fun!!

200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Royal Purple Raceway

200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Bob,

Did you get any pictures with me Jeff and me together or of all three of us like the one above just closer? Are you reallly coming to Houston or to Vegas?

Comment

When's the Las Vegas Strip one? The week after?
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
              I think I am the TALL shadow. LOL
              Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Barry View Post
                Bob,

Did you get any pictures with me Jeff and me together or of all three of us like the one above just closer? Are you reallly coming to Houston or to Vegas?
                I am coming to Houston (i may be flying in)and Vegas not sure
                Joe PM or text me your address and i will send all the pic's and a couple of videos
                315 447 7183
                or I can just bring them with me to Houston

I was going to drive out in 56 if they were having True Street
                but i would be to wrapped up in 56 to enjoy time with FRIENDS

Hope to sea u in Houston? if not i would have to show up in Vegas?
                Bob

Does anyone remember "Padidal" a kiss or a punch?

photos taken at 3m pks so cut and enlargement may work
                been trying to post videos on U tube but it takes a little time
                JB i have a few of yur 56 one pretty good one
                Last edited by 1956NY150; October 24, 2012, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Joe, here are some pictures from Joliet........
                  Attached Files

Comment

Great pics
                    sea u in houston?

Comment

Muscle Cars and hot rods from all over the U.S. will be invading Texas once again for the 4th Annual Nitto Tire NMRA/NMCA Lone Star Shootout at Royal Purple Raceway in Baytown, TX, the weekend of November 9-11, 2012. This "must see" event will feature everything from wild 6-second 200+ mph Pro Mods to Hot Rod magazine Unlimited Street cars and everything in between. There are lots of classes for competitors of all levels including TREMEC True Street, presented by Muscle Mustangs, Mod Comp, Super Truck & SUV, Bracket Racing, and much more. You will see some of the coolest Texas hot rods and muscle cars around as you cruise through the UPR Products / DuPont Custom Finishes NMRA/NMCA Car Show, and then take a trip down the Lone Star Shootout's huge manufacturers midway for great deals on the parts you need! Finally watch as Scotty Holdridge runs his 300+ mph jet car down the 1320 trying to beat the Texas land speed record! The best part is that Lone Star Shootout racers will have their combinations set ON KILL because all class winners will take home a famed NHRA Unleashed Wally courtesy of Aerospace Components.

RACE, SHOW OR CHECK IT OUT

Comment

I'd like to see those two take a light - we will try to make this one. Dad's (great Grandma's) house is off of 146, Baytown ain't far away.

maybe I'll get to taunt Bob, but he's grouchy. I think the only thing he's ever said to me was "lock and load".... but that wasn't to me really. haha.
                        Last edited by Beagle; October 25, 2012, 05:45 PM.
                        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Barry View Post
                          Bob,

~Alain~
                          A wise man once said: "There's no replacement for cubic inches"........then they went on and invented Forced Induction
                          "You'll run outta tire, before you run outta horsepower"

Comment

Hey Bob - Im going to Houston and Vegas. Already have flights booked for both. PM or email me and let me know what your plans are.
                            John

Comment

Thank you guys. Its going to be a blast,we are suppose to go down to the boardwalk on Saturday night with the cars.

Comment

Working...
                              X