Michiclan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R Munch View Post
    Doc are you borrowing one of Callahans car to get in the 8's or did you put a mopar under the hood
    Didn't know Callahan added more gerbils to the running wheel.
    DocFox

Comment

• Don't worry, Callahan has plenty of Gerbils to handle you!

Comment

• Originally posted by drilr View Post
        This is what I got back from Mid-Michian. June 5 or 6 and June 11 or 12
        $1000 up to 5 cars & includes EMT additional $75 per car 6 thru 9.
        1 Lane only.
        10 cars 1 Lane $1375 10 cars 2 Lanes $1675
        15 cars 1 Lane $1750 15 cars 2 Lanes $ 2000
        20 cars 1 Lane $ $2125 20 cars 2 Lanes $2275
        30 cars 1 Lane $ $2875 30 cars 2 Lanes $3125

Not sure how many cars would actually want to participate, the more cars the cheaper. I am sure if we had 30 cars and 2 lanes you could run them all into the ground! I am sure we could invite other cars then drag week cars, but would probably stop at 30-40.
        That's $110 to $170 per car and looks somewhat steep. As much as I like Ubly its a stretch for the central and west siders. Can someone check into Martin. Maybe we could get them to open early on a Friday for a partial track rental before the regular T&T.
        Dave
        69 Mustang ProStreet
        70 Torino

Comment

• just went to get parts for the suburban and hit a deer with the wife's acadia so that's f--kup now but can still drive it might have to get the farm truck out if this s-it keeps up.
          Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
          Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave D View Post
            That's $110 to $170 per car and looks somewhat steep. As much as I like Ubly its a stretch for the central and west siders. Can someone check into Martin. Maybe we could get them to open early on a Friday for a partial track rental before the regular T&T.
            talk to linda Dennis wife at ubly and she said that they would let us no roll bar a$$ holes put up some BBBBBIG # so the old farm truck will be on the hose if we go to ubly

Comment

• Get the plastic ride fixed quickly and keep the truck in storage. Makes you want to go hunting in your back yard to thin them out. Sorry about the mess...
              Dave
              69 Mustang ProStreet
              70 Torino

Comment

• Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
                talk to linda Dennis wife at ubly and she said that they would let us no roll bar a$$ holes put up some BBBBBIG # so the old farm truck will be on the hose if we go to ubly
                Whenever I leave Ubly I'm glad that I went there. Cant say the same about other tracks. Dennis and his crew are top notch people.
                Dave
                69 Mustang ProStreet
                70 Torino

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave D View Post
                  Get the plastic ride fixed quickly and keep the truck in storage. Makes you want to go hunting in your back yard to thin them out. Sorry about the mess...
                  Yea the front fascia is broke up but the fender looks ok might fit it myself to keep from turning it in to AAA

Comment

• Bummer Dale.... at least thats insurance so you wont have to fix it...... if you want

Comment

• Maybe at your age you should wear glasses or get a driver you are on Social Security arent you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R Munch View Post
                        Maybe at your age you should wear glasses or get a driver you are on Social Security arent you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Dale,
                        Now you need to tell us how it went down. I know you are far sited so glasses arent an issue but maybe reaction time is a problem at your age.
                        Dave
                        69 Mustang ProStreet
                        70 Torino

Comment

• The rest of us believe it.

Comment

• you MOPAR guys are ganging up on me, guess that's the only way you can handle it! Bring out that hemi and lets see who walks the walk.
                            Last edited by drilr; February 1, 2013, 09:15 AM.
                            DocFox

Comment

• Just remember Mr Chevy if it wasn't for us Mopar guys you would still be sitting somewhere in BF USA!!!! How quickly you chevy guys forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must be the age

Comment

• If you are even able to show this time!

Comment

Working...
                                X