No announcement yet.

Michiclan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let's stick together on the opening of registration for DW pm the michigan guy's so we dont miss reg. and about what month does it get announced
    Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
    Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Sounds good - and we really should set up something to meet mid - summer at a central track - nothing is better than practice and pooling our talents to help each other out - in other words - I'm sure I'll need lots of help! LOL
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

could use some help as well with changing a few thing's it will be a new combo and it take's some time to work the bug's out..

Comment

We are planning on upgrading our COPO Hot Rod combination, and look forward to a mid-summer Michigan DW Test Day.
          Let us know the details.
          Have Hot Rod, Will Travel!
          R, Carl
          sigpic

Comment

would you like to go to ulby or lapeer... lapeer is very close for me but i have to sandbag there or run the 1/8... ubly will let you get away with more but is a ride can do either... as far as milan it suck you can test there to many car's you only get a couple passes all day been there done that... i would set up a time for the michigan team just let me known and where...

Comment

Talked to MR. P BODY today after the smap meet about the michigan BOY'S testing are BBBBad ass ride's out the date of june 22 can up.... Pipe in with your thought's

Comment

Sounds good if I get my new combo up and running.Got a lot of work to get done again!!. I hate this car!
                Last edited by clarks body shop; January 12, 2013, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I am in for sure! I vote for Lapeer because it's home base. We can get in as many runs as we want in and ed won't give us any problems
                  Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

Like Dale and I suggested .... I'm in for 6/22..... plus thats my birthday
                    so I'll be free

Comment

Originally posted by 82z View Post
                      I am in for sure! I vote for Lapeer because it's home base. We can get in as many runs as we want in and ed won't give us any problems
                      How is the physical condition of Lapeer?
                      We haven't run there in a few years?

We prefer Lapeer, or Milan.
                      Milan has Wed Test & Tune and you can get in a lot of passes. 22 June is good for us.

R, Carl
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carl Zink View Post
                        How is the physical condition of Lapeer?
                        We haven't run there in a few years?

We prefer Lapeer, or Milan.
                        Milan has Wed Test & Tune and you can get in a lot of passes. 22 June is good for us.

R, Carl
                        I run my high 8 second rac car there... its not too bad but it is a dirt pit area... the shut
                        down area can get a bit bumpy at high speeds... if your 135 or less on the 1/4 its fine...
                        I can stop running 150 but I use all of the shut down
                        EDIT
                        I dont mind Lapeer.. they arent real tight on tech(like none... but I am totally legal)
                        and you can get a TON of passes in... you can roundy round if you want and they
                        have a bracket race for a few bucks more if you want to try some competition and
                        maybe make $750
                        Last edited by MR P-BODY; January 13, 2013, 04:46 PM.

Comment

The pit's are the pit's... but it good time we lay down a blue tarp and canopy couple bag chair's and a cooler... although some live to the state's west 7 north side Martin maybe a better location. out of the 4 track's we need a vote Lapeer, Ubly, milan & Martin

Comment

Dale,
                            I made it in here now. My opinion is that Ubly may be too far away for most but my favorite, Lapeer is scanky, who knows about Milan they may be closed or not welcome?
                            I'll make the run to Martin if most the members are up for it.
                            The Torino is not going to be done so the Slow Stang is gonna try to go 8.90's.
                            if there was a way to vote by numbers for each track with an absolute no as a 0 you could score this thing.
                            Last edited by Dave D; January 19, 2013, 08:11 PM.
                            Dave
                            69 Mustang ProStreet
                            70 Torino

Comment

Originally posted by Dave D View Post
                              Dale,
                              I made it in here now. My opinion is that Ubly may be too far away for most but my favorite, Lapeer is scanky, who knows about Milan they may be closed or not welcome?
                              I'll make the run to Martin if most the members are up for it.
                              The Torino is not going to be done so the Slow Stang is gonna try to go 8.90's.
                              if there was a way to vote by numbers for each track with an absolute no as a 0 you could score this thing.
                              that stang is going 8's if i have to push it with the farm truck with 1000hp hit of hose and a boost rocket eng what ever it takes 220 222

Comment

Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
                                that stang is going 8's if i have to push it with the farm truck with 1000hp hit of hose and a boost rocket eng what ever it takes 220 222
                                Isnt that 220, 221 whatever it takes.

I expect to see a couple of big padded push bars on the 52 this spring.
                                Seriously 8's may be a lofty goal with only a 1050 dominator. Two of them would help or one 1450.
                                Dave
                                69 Mustang ProStreet
                                70 Torino

Comment

Working...
                                X