Unlimited Cars Bracket Race in Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
    yea what he said, it was a blast this past weekend, wish i could be in vegas this weekend, jeff, larry, and joe made the haul and with Joe popping off that 7.03 pass late sunday while on fire, i wouldnt count him out, he's gunna be right there with those guys real soon i bet
    Thank you for all the great coverage and keeping the Drag Week Vibe going.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Maschmeier View Post
      It was a great time. I think we all had fun. There was alot of goofing all weekend. Jeff and Larry wore the opposites shirts. Jeff overstaged in the final and Larry was patient enough to let him back up and restage. As stated Joe had some good runs which was nice to see. Almost everyone cruised to dinner sat night at the boardwalk.....GOOD TIMES!
      Todd it was great to meet you and Travis!!!!!!You guys are by far some of the hardest working guys competing thank god you dont like turbos. Not to mention you guys are funny as hell. Look forward to hanging out again.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Barry View Post
        Thank you for all the great coverage and keeping the Drag Week Vibe going.
        X2

Joe, hope you guys had a good trip to Vegas. I'll see you guys tomorrow!

Comment

Good luck Joe!!
          Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
            Good luck Joe!!
            Cool pics thanks for posting

Comment

Originally posted by HBZ_81_C3 View Post
              X2

Joe, hope you guys had a good trip to Vegas. I'll see you guys tomorrow!
              Super long trip but we are here relaxing before the thrash. See you tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Barry View Post
                Todd it was great to meet you and Travis!!!!!!You guys are by far some of the hardest working guys competing thank god you dont like turbos. Not to mention you guys are funny as hell. Look forward to hanging out again.
                Watching all you turbo guys do nothing but wax your stuff, pack ice and play on the lap top im ready to switch. I could be good at the last 2 LOL. Nice to hang out w you guys to.

Comment

todd if you go turbo you'll be able to sit at the same table as everyone else at dinner LOLOLOL
                  Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I heard 1 Nitrous guy enjoyed diner with the turbo guys, Dave said he had a ball.

Thanks for inviting us to this race, lets do it again and we'll try to run it on all 8 next time.

John

Comment

It looked like a blast and from all these stories it sure sounds like it was!

We'll be LIVE from Vegas this weekend so you can see Jeff, Larry, Joe, and a cast of thousands hammer their stuff from Friday through Sunday! Oh, and we'll finally be mobile enabled so you can watch from your iPhone, tablet, iPad or whatever!
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by HBZ_81_C3 View Post
                        That was my thought as well, but wanted others thoughts as well.
                        it needs to be done in your back yard John, I could use another excuse to get to Bowling Green besides the NHRR, btw it was good to meet you this past weekend
                        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                          it needs to be done in your back yard John, I could use another excuse to get to Bowling Green besides the NHRR, btw it was good to meet you this past weekend
                          That would work for me. Guess we may need to get a thread started to gauge interest.

It was good to meet you as well!

Got to love wifi on planes!!!

Comment

to keep cost down,should have regional meets.east coast,west coast,south and north.wouldnt be as big,but i for one couldnt do two long trips.
                            63 Plymouth DW 2011 Quickest Mopar 11.38@119 Daily Driver

Comment

Houston 6.90@215mph ran in qualifications Sat night at HoustonEarlier Jeff ran Larry and wonFinal on Sunday Jeff Won againJeff Won a NHRA WALLY

Jeff Lutz running 6.90@215mph sat night in Houston
                              earlier in day Jeff ran Larry Heads up in qualifiing and beat larry, nova was a little faster than 57, Jeff won with reaction time
                              Sunday in Finals Jeff beat Larry,
                              57 and Jeff was ON

Comment

it sounds different than I remember it at drag week. I wonder if he runs a more aggressive cam when not having to drive it 1500 miles, or it could just be the video recorder.
                                1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
                                1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Working...
                                X