No announcement yet.

Heads up! DW pt1. on HotRod TV toinight on Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched it, wow after the episode of HR unlimited on Larson and Lutz, and the Road Kill for the most part about Larson and Lutz, there is evan more coverage of Larson and Lutz. Just hope they keep up the trend and focus on them in the mag. Maybe most people (non partisapants) are more into hearing about 6 second cars. Before I had been on a drag week I really enjoyed reading about crazy on the road fixes and cars I could relate too. I did see the guy from the hoper dvd adds anoucing.
    Last edited by Shawn Anderson; November 20, 2012, 06:10 PM.

Comment

you mean these two guys ? LOL I snapped this pic of the two of them in houston

BTW Speed is re-airing the show saturday morning, I set my DVR

Click image for larger version

Name:	11-11-790.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	865074
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Has Larry's car always had that chin under the front bumper? I just noticed it.
        Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

no, its something new
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
            no, its something new to help deal with the mph lutz has been throwing down
            Fixed lol
            1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
            1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

I just watched it. The Road Kill episode was 10x better. Speed has a tendency to throw lots of little short video 'blurbs' at you. Makes it hard to keep up with. Not to mention I kept having to pause and let my kids ask questions.
              Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
              1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
              1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
              1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
              1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
              1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Part 2 of DW which features the rest of us bozo's (maybe) will be the last show of HRTV's season,which begs the question,does anyone know how many episodes constitutes HRTV's season?

Comment

Had my Mom DVR it and the whole family watched it last night. Other than my car being in the background in several shots, My mom had to ask me why if there were only 17 cars why they only talked about 4. I told her there were like 180 cars but only 2 count the other 170 something are just there to watch! I hope the magazine does a better job with the story.

Comment

like it or not the unlimited cars are what will promote the event the best.and its the battle we all enjoyed watching all week in person.only thing suprised me about the show was the lack of mention of lutz's lifter issues.figured they would use that for more drama.
                    63 Plymouth DW 2011 Quickest Mopar 11.38@119 Daily Driver

Comment

It was good coverage for sure, and I get the focus on the headline class. I just hope there is more episodes/coverage of the other classes, as well as DD ....
                      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Well, the TV show at least explained the last minute "last day cancelled NO WAIT IT'S TOMORROW!!"

the TV show and roadkill episodes would have sucked balls without the last day drama.
                        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

For those who dont have Speed can some one who DVRed it upload it to youtube?

I would like to see it!
                          Drag Week 2006 11.00 index DNF
                          Drag Week 2011 DD
                          Drag week 2012 Hot Rod Winner
                          Drag week 2013 Hot Rod Winner

Comment

Speed TV should be embarrassed of there coverage on Drag Week. They spent all that money locking up the right to cover DW and put out a very weak product. Roadkill was way better but of course that is the Hot Rod Staff taking pride in their event. Sure do hope they let 1320 back in next year.
                            Last edited by DusterDj; November 21, 2012, 02:21 PM.
                            sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

Yes, the Roadkill episode was Lutz and Larson too.

Hey, at least this episode of HR TV wasn't an infomercial like the rest.
                              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Finally saw the rerun this morning. Better then most HR TV shows. Larry wearing a BS shirt was cool. Saw a tall dorky looking guy on there a few times as well.
                                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X