• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
    Dayum!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you sir!

Comment

Do you sleep at night. Nice work!!

Comment

Thanks for taking us along for the build - cage work looks fabulous - I'm assuming that's all 4130CM?
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I just don't understand why he didn't fab up two of these trucks and give one to me... for Heaven's sake, I gave him a neck collar at DW12 and you would think he would return the favor! ;)

Fantastic work, thanks for sharing and I can't wait to see it in person!

Kerby

Comment

Kerby,he can probly fix you with some engine parts for that Ford.Then it would be even faster. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ksuhre View Post
              I just don't understand why he didn't fab up two of these trucks and give one to me... for Heaven's sake, I gave him a neck collar at DW12 and you would think he would return the favor! ;)

Fantastic work, thanks for sharing and I can't wait to see it in person!

Kerby
              I didnt forget buddy will have something for you at dragweek 2013

Dom

Comment

Man, I have to stay away from this thread........I shall not covet, I shall not covet.......I shall...........keep drooling. Keep the pics coming.

I am starting to KICK my ride when I walk by.
                Seeing that beast go down the track will be worth the price of admission.
                Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments guys it is coming right along....the block sleeving should be done this week and then we will get the short block built 540ci nothing too special

Comment

Hoepefully more pics tomorrow

Comment

Personalized tag needs to read.DWADDICT.Its tomorrow. Wheres the pics. LOl.

Comment

Is this cage work going to work in cooperation with, or replace the stock frame?
                        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Yeah I was wondering what class this thing is gonna be in now.
                          Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                          1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                          1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                          1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                          1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                          1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Originally posted by 505sfastest View Post
                            I didnt forget buddy will have something for you at dragweek 2013

Dom
                            Thanks Dom, but I have been more than paid back by seeing your truck and watching your re-build. I'm excited to see another round of insanity in September!

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                              Is this cage work going to work in cooperation with, or replace the stock frame?
                              Originally posted by BBR View Post
                              Yeah I was wondering what class this thing is gonna be in now.
                              the stock frame is still there we built this truck so it would fit in as many classes as possible i believe it still fits under big block power adder........not sure how quick it will be maybe unlimited......

Comment

Originally posted by ksuhre View Post
                                Thanks Dom, but I have been more than paid back by seeing your truck and watching your re-build. I'm excited to see another round of insanity in September!
                                As long as work stays good i should have enough money to finish this thing.... first round is on me!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X