• Show
Clear All

• FINNEGAN
    replied
    I dont even know where or when yet.

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Anderson
    replied
    Jeff you too were in the bangshift bunker for the early warning, for a select few not only do we know early but hot rod gives us free part.

Leave a comment:

• Lilracr
    replied
    I guess I need to keep checks on the Hot Rod site! ;)

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    good lord.. that had to have taken some serious effort. Try BOLD RED! lol. You know it's coming - it doesn't matter how big a font you say it in, you're gonna hear the insider stuff. lol. Insider.

It may be the only time I get to tree anyone all year, but I have my credit card number memorized, and a running car. I don't want to be in the way of somebody actually going to make it this year, and it will make the quick 32 in DD field. I'm still pissed (at myself) about the 5.00 I had to pay up to Speedy last year.

I just dont want to Feed the Monster that Hot Rod lets some people know early

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
    Hot Rod Posts it, its the same for everyone.

But we e-mail/text each other before we post it on other web sites.

HOT ROD does not post it on other web sites we do!
    good lord.. that had to have taken some serious effort. Try BOLD RED! lol. You know it's coming - it doesn't matter how big a font you say it in, you're gonna hear the insider stuff. lol. Insider.

It may be the only time I get to tree anyone all year, but I have my credit card number memorized, and a running car. I don't want to be in the way of somebody actually going to make it this year, and it will make the quick 32 in DD field. I'm still pissed (at myself) about the 5.00 I had to pay up to Speedy last year.
    Last edited by Beagle; December 31, 2012, 06:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    Originally posted by aukai View Post
    I would pay to be on an early warning list. LOL

I take Pay Pal LOL Your on the list if you watch your YB Pms

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    Originally posted by CHARGA View Post
    So when will the locations list be posted on either here or on YB ?? After the select few who get to know earlier ?
    Hot Rod Posts it, its the same for everyone.

But we e-mail/text each other before we post it on other web sites.

HOT ROD does not post it on other web sites we do!
    Last edited by JeffMcKC; December 31, 2012, 06:41 AM. Reason: Fixed LOL

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    queue up Speedy in 3... 2...

Leave a comment:

• aukai
    replied
    I would pay to be on an early warning list. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Lilracr
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
    There are a lot of guys we talk to for years to get them to come (Jake was a two year deal) Maybe we need to start a E-mail Thread and some one that sees it first can cut and paste its open, I can see some false starts just for fun but might be a good idea before it gets thrown out to open message boards
    Jeff,
    I would love to be included on to notify list. If there is a way for me to make it I am going to try!

Leave a comment:

• CHARGA
    replied
    So when will the locations list be posted on either here or on YB ?? After the select few who get to know earlier ?

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    There are a lot of guys we talk to for years to get them to come (Jake was a two year deal) Maybe we need to start a E-mail Thread and some one that sees it first can cut and paste its open, I can see some false starts just for fun but might be a good idea before it gets thrown out to open message boards

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    LoooooOooooooool

Leave a comment:

• squirrel
    replied
    I figure if I'm friends with James on facebook, that's all I need

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    BBR will explode like a flower bud screaming spring has sprung! yelling and jumping up and down and generally overhwhelming everyone with his entusiasm. If you're on here, you'll hear it. Get your credit card out quick is all I can say.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X