X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoparBilly
    replied
    Originally posted by clarks body shop View Post
    I found some tracks listed for drag week 2013!!!!!!
    Who Cares? Have you found a 9 second NA BBC that will last past the 4th day? THAT'S what we really want to know!!

Leave a comment:

• greenXpress
    replied
    Originally posted by clarks body shop View Post
    i found some tracks listed for drag week 2013!!!!!!
    don"t just post without links or info..............................please

Leave a comment:

• dougs67
    replied
    Ive been snooping through all the track schedules from Michigan to Kansas and I haven't seen anything so he must be "special". Spill the beans!

Leave a comment:

• LAGNAF
    replied
    Liar..liar.. pants on fire..

Leave a comment:

• Dino98T/A
    replied
    Originally posted by Swede4 View Post
    I’ve heard many stories about folks who sniff too much paint thinner – could this be backup to those rumors - as in Clark thinks he read DragWeek 13 locations on the back label of a paint can? Share the real story Clark…

Hardy Handshakes - Swede
    I approve of this message. Spill the beans and pass the paint thinner!

Leave a comment:

• Swede4
    replied
    I’ve heard many stories about folks who sniff too much paint thinner – could this be backup to those rumors - as in Clark thinks he read DragWeek 13 locations on the back label of a paint can? Share the real story Clark…

Hardy Handshakes - Swede
    Last edited by Swede4; February 16, 2013, 01:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    Que?

Leave a comment:

• clarks body shop
    replied
    I found some tracks listed for drag week 2013!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Russell
    replied
    Sorry I am so late to reply, not sure where I falll in the flow chart.

I am cheap and lazy! Being that I don't know much about anything, buying used Al heads is risky. Most new Al heads are $1000+ a junk yard 5.3 is $400-600

I have never been one to complain about my lack of displacement.
    Last edited by Russell; February 16, 2013, 10:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dino98T/A
    replied
    Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
    Dino,you forgot the energy drinks.LMAO!
    The new 5 hour energy commercial cracks me up. They need to address the "paranoid/crazy/horny/pissed" feeling after consuming them religiously for a few days. But other then that, it is a wonderful product.

One comment for the commerical that didnt make the cut-

I just ran a Marathon while combing my back/chest hair and defuring a small rodent, I fondly refer to him as "Crisco the Hamster". The strange thing is, he is a guinea pig.
    This is the 5 hour Energy commercial with the "My Debut Album" line that everyone has stuck in their head, Matthew Ninaber is the actor's name for those who ...
    Last edited by Dino98T/A; February 16, 2013, 10:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ksj2
    replied
    Dino,you forgot the energy drinks.LMAO!

Leave a comment:

• Dino98T/A
    replied
    Sorry, I had to post it.

The real story here is why the fine folks at HotRod magazine have not blessed us with information yet. I have several theories, most are flawed to the core with weird and disturbing thought. So to prevent a tsunami of hate filled responses, Im going to eat a spoiled ham sandwich. I also might indulge in a tall glass of Arbor Mist wine. After I consume a few bottles of that vile poison, I like to wander around the neighborhood(no shirt and ski mask on) and ask if anyone wants their driveway shoveled. The weird part is, we dont have snow on the ground. Makes for some uneasy conversation to say the least...

I love weekends! Cheers!
    Last edited by Dino98T/A; February 16, 2013, 10:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    Haha Dino that's pretty funny.

Leave a comment:

• 38P
    replied
    Professor Internet looks a lot like my shop cat (without the mortar board). . . .

Leave a comment:

• 38P
    replied
    Originally posted by BBR View Post
    Been travelling all afternoon....

Damn, I'm pretty sure I have never bragged on how quick my car is(n't). I know it's an average performer. It is what it is, is low buck and is an effin ball to drive. Now when you survive a drag week with a faster car, you can talk smack, until that time, kilyosef!

Ok. We want locations!!!!!

Oh yeah, car is 3515+ with me, so it's not exactly light.
    Gee, Burrbs, you didn't think my defense 'o your whip was good enough? Only in the rarefied world of extreme hot rodding is 10.56 an "average" performance. 98% of all the streetable hot rods build over the past 112 years were slower than that. And I'll venture to say most readers of this board have never even ridden in a 10-second car, much less built or driven one.

On a different note . . . "winning groin thrusts" are about the only exercise some of us get during the off season . . . .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X