Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange65
    replied
    The first auto was built for transportation- the second auto was built to out run the first.

It would be nice to hear where DW 13 is going to be so the belly achin can change gears...

Leave a comment:

• 38P
    replied
    Originally posted by c2xejk View Post
    I hope Hot Rod announces something soon so that this mindless brand bashing will stop...
    DUDE! Brand bashing is as old as the automobile!

Back in the '60s, they used to have different grandstands for the fans of Mopar, GM and Ford at some NASCAR tracks (that was before all of these fake "parity" rules and the "common template" fisaco destroyed any connection between the showroom and the race track)

Of course the real reason they may have had separate grandstands is that the GM fans just want to drink and fight . . . and seldom take showers . . . .

Leave a comment:

• c2xejk
    replied
    I hope Hot Rod announces something soon so that this mindless brand bashing will stop...

Leave a comment:

• 38P
    replied
    Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
    living only 45 minutes from Heartland Park, it would be a HUGE $$$$$ saver.. But like has been said before, different tracks would be AWESOME!!
    The problem with Heartland is that I'll just want to hook up the front sway bar, change tires, and run the road course . . . . Great facility!

Leave a comment:

• 38P
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawn Anderson View Post
    "LESS" Fest in 2012 (Yawn, Zzzzzzzz) was before DW '12.

How dare you mock the greatestt engine of all time...ever! Us with our silly dohc and sohc engine can't understand the ways of the ls.
    Just imagine if the "secrets" of the miracle "LESS" leak out to Formula One . . . Indianapolis . . . World Superbike . . . . Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters . . . .

It is fun though to see "Government Motors" pushing the most antique highway engine design still produced in the industrialized world on to a pushrodding public that's been dumbed-down since ~1957 by NASCAR and NHRA.

And given Holley's evangelistic shilling for the LESS, there will need to be a lot more global cooling before I'll ever buy anything from 'em again.

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Anderson
    replied

How dare you mock the greatestt engine of all time...ever! Us with our silly dohc and sohc engine can't understand the ways of the ls.
    Last edited by Shawn Anderson; February 15, 2013, 09:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LAGNAF
    replied
    living only 45 minutes from Heartland Park, it would be a HUGE $$$$$ saver.. But like has been said before, different tracks would be AWESOME!!

Leave a comment:

• 38P
    replied
    Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
    I'd like to see a little different scenery this time......Kansas and Oklahoma is gettin a little old.
    Kansas, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee . . . It all kind of looks the same in the middle of the night . . . .

Leave a comment:

• 38P
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AdvAutoBob
    replied
    Beech Bend is hosting the LS Fest Sept. 6-8, so it looks like that one's out at this time..

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Anderson
    replied
    I have a feeling this will be the day.

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    I really wanted to go in 2010. I missed cause my engine wasn't done, but that route looked pretty sweet!!! That would be a fun route for me. Or the route that Jeff won on last time that took them through Appleton here.

But a real killer route would be an east coast thing through Bristol and Charlotte!!! But not practical for the west coast guys.

Leave a comment:

• bulletproof
    replied
    Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
    I'd like to see a little different scenery this time......Kansas and Oklahoma is gettin a little old.
    i agree,,id like to see some new places as well.

Leave a comment:

• 73fish
    replied
    Originally posted by moparman63 View Post
    we could start in topeka and circle north.couldnt we?
    I vote NO on Topeka, and I live here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X