No announcement yet.

Locations... rumors? anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was just going to ask this question so i can plan out my race season next year. would really like ot run this event.

Comment

Starting points of Memphis,St Louis or Cordova would work.

Comment

Originally posted by ls7gto View Post
        is the date locked in....so i can put in for vacation?
        ls7gto,
        I put my vacation in for September 9th thru 13th. Nothing's official from HOT ROD yet but it's been the second full week of September all eight times so far.
        D R A G - W E E K - '05 - '06 - '07 - '08 - '09 - '10 - '11 - '12 - '13 - '14 - '15 - '16 - '17

Comment

Originally posted by ProCharged509 View Post
          ls7gto,
          I put my vacation in for September 9th thru 13th. Nothing's official from HOT ROD yet but it's been the second full week of September all eight times so far.
          I put it in today! now to get to work!
          Reading , Pa
          Good Guys rodders rep.
          "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
          Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

A little birdy said that would the best guess week to take off. The 9 thru 13 of sept is the week I took off this year. Any track east of the mountains are fine with me. Good luck on all the new builds and the rebuilds.
            Tom Franks

Comment

I wouldn't mind something north of Tulsa this year...
              Team Clueless
              1st Place SB/NA DW12
              2nd Place SB/NA DW11
              sigpic

Comment

Anywhere is fine, just not too far east, its already 1100miles to get there.
                Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
                Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
                Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
                Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

putting my time off request in for 9-13 plus 2 days on each side travel time and like others, hoping for a starting point no further East than Tulsa
                  Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

I'd be perfectly content with last years tracks (not route necessarily) minus stories of random gunfire - can't put in vacation for it until March (six months). We managed to get Monica unemployed between this some other junk so her schedule is easy!

Is there a distribution map with who comes from where?
                    Last edited by Beagle; December 28, 2012, 01:56 PM.
                    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

The random gunfire in Brinkley was probably the cops. lol The police station is just on the other side of the park from the veterans monument.
                      Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                      1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                      1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                      1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                      1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                      1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
                        The random gunfire in Brinkley was probably the cops. lol The police station is just on the other side of the park from the veterans monument.
                        Yeah I wondered what the police thought of the many thousands of horsepower that made there way by at all hours of the day and night haha. I had already been pulled over so I was good in my mind.
                        1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
                        1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
                          Wasn't the cops, one was visiting with us at the Memorial site. They did move quickly after the radio call. Saw him later when Mick was fueling up. He said they got the guy.
                          Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                            I'd be perfectly content with last years tracks (not route necessarily) minus stories of random gunfire - can't put in vacation for it until March (six months). We managed to get Monica unemployed between this some other junk so her schedule is easy!

Is there a distribution map with who comes from where?

NOTHING like OK Hwy 2 please. was fun driving while napping and dim headlights.
                            Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

They can have it where ever, It's 2500 miles to the continent. I just want to get past registration, and say I did it.

Comment

Your on the list before we post it in the YB, so when you get the mail be quick and Hotels next!!!
                                2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                                First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                                2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                                2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Working...
                                X